ineedmorecoffee

What’s your go to handbag? Fluffy

MadMarchMasterchef
1 hour ago, BornToLove said:

I have this one, decent size for wallet, phone, sunnies, keys, mask and sanitizer. I really like both of the wanderers bags that have been posted, will add them to my Christmas list 😁

https://www.fossil.com/en-au/products/fiona-ew-crossbody/ZB7266001.html

We must have similar tastes.  :)    I LOVE fossil bags, they are reasonably priced if bought in sales and very well made. 

• Like 2

seayork2002

I do like the crumpler bags people have mentioned on here before but not ordered one yet, I have a variety of Kipling bags (the ones with the monkey hanging off)

• Like 1

YodaTheWrinkledOne
10 minutes ago, Hini said:

This guy is may fave. I love navy and I can fit my laptop in it if I need to. https://www.prada.com/au/en/women/bags/top_handles/products.large_saffiano_leather_handbag.1BA153_2ERX_F0X63_V_OOF.html?utm_campaign=GoogleShopping_AU&utm_medium=CPC&utm_source=Google&utm_content=Shopping&s_kwcid=AL!8549!3!328738273143!!!g!838975125015!&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8Nbdnqfs6wIVyxErCh3ukAcsEAQYASABEgJUf_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

In this WFC time I have been loving my Gucci marmont belt bag. I am finding my WFC wardrobe very sports luxe so it works well. Doesn't have a lot of capacity but I don't really go anywhere anymore anyway!

Yeah, nah. I am not spending over $4K on a tote bag.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

~Jolly_F~
19 minutes ago, Hini said:

This guy is may fave. I love navy and I can fit my laptop in it if I need to. https://www.prada.com/au/en/women/bags/top_handles/products.large_saffiano_leather_handbag.1BA153_2ERX_F0X63_V_OOF.html?utm_campaign=GoogleShopping_AU&utm_medium=CPC&utm_source=Google&utm_content=Shopping&s_kwcid=AL!8549!3!328738273143!!!g!838975125015!&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8Nbdnqfs6wIVyxErCh3ukAcsEAQYASABEgJUf_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

In this WFC time I have been loving my Gucci marmont belt bag. I am finding my WFC wardrobe very sports luxe so it works well. Doesn't have a lot of capacity but I don't really go anywhere anymore anyway!

****... I choked on my drink reading that price!!

Nice accessory to brag about though!! 

• Like 2

seayork2002
Just now, ~Jolly_F~ said:

****... I choked on my drink reading that price!!

Nice accessory to brag about though!! 

I admit I choked on my mcdonalds coffee reading that and thinking 'flippin heck I could buy a lot of Darrell Lea milk chocolate with that'

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Chicken Pie

i usually dont carry a handbag - just my phone which has my cards on it and keys

if i need to use a bag i usually hav a small crossbody leather bag

• Like 2

Green Sage

I have a cheap assed cross body bag that I bought from Kmart. It’s big enough for wallet, 6 reusable bags, a phone, a mask, and a small drink bottle. I like my hands free for kid wrangling. I think it was on clearance for about $8 

I also have a similar sized cross body bag that I crocheted out of cotton myself. It’s so stretchy that I can fit a couple of kids jackets in it if required, plus a snack and drink bottles, but when empty it’s super light. It’s very practical. I use it for long walks.

and OMG at the $4000 handbag. Lol. I don’t think my entire wardrobe is worth that much. 

• Like 1

Green Sage
39 minutes ago, Hini said:

What’s WFC? 

• Like 1

Lady Sybil Vimes

The Prada is out of my price range too but it is beautiful. 

• Like 2

YodaTheWrinkledOne

@Lady Sybil Vimes, is that Sweet Valley High for your profile pic??? Jessica and Elizabeth Wakefield? 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

seayork2002
1 minute ago, YodaTheWrinkledOne said:

@Lady Sybil Vimes, is that Sweet Valley High for your profile pic??? Jessica and Elizabeth Wakefield? 🤣

I didn't notice but it must be! I wonder what they are doing now?

• Like 1

Lady Sybil Vimes
1 minute ago, YodaTheWrinkledOne said:

Yes! I'm so pleased someone recognised it.

• Like 7

Jane Jetson

I've been loving that profile pic ever since you changed it!

I buy Orla Kiely midi sling or classic shoulder bags and then wear them to death by using them every day for a year or so: https://orlakiely.com/sale/sale-bags

They're a bugger to get in Australia though.

• Like 4

seayork2002
1 minute ago, Jane Jetson said:

I've been loving that profile pic ever since you changed it!

I buy Orla Kiely midi sling or classic shoulder bags and then wear them to death by using them every day for a year or so: https://orlakiely.com/sale/sale-bags

They're a bugger to get in Australia though.

OMG! I should not have clicked on that link I can't narrow down which one I want now!

• Like 2

Sentient Puddle

https://www.thesak.com.au/bags/eco-twill/sakroots-artist-circle-crossbody-royal-blue-seascape.html

Along with the Crumpler - I also have a Sakroots crossbody bag similar to this but a bit narrower - it also has been very long lasting.

This is the Crumpler Megamorph - can also hold a small drink bottle

https://www.crumpler.com/au/megamorph-shoulder-bag-black/

Edited by Sentient Puddle
To insert a link
  • Like 1

ImperatorFuriosa

I have a small Kipling cross shoulder bag. I'm to fat to carry the bag comfortably across my body as the strap isn't long enough, so I made it the shortest it can go and sling it over my shoulder.

• Like 1

AllyK81
2 hours ago, Green Sage said:

What’s WFC? 

Sorry should be WFH! Working from home.

Those Orla Kiely bags are gorgeous!

• Like 1

~Jolly_F~
1 minute ago, AllyK81 said:

Do you have 2 accounts? 

Hini wrote that and you are answering like it was you!! 

• Like 8

alias grace

I really like Catherine Manuell for reasonably priced, practical and colourful/fun casual handbags.  I recently bought a smallish cross-body bag that's perfect for shopping/errands, etc. 

• Like 1

AllyK81
2 hours ago, ~Jolly_F~ said:

Do you have 2 accounts? 

Hini wrote that and you are answering like it was you!! 

I do. It is so annoying and confusing! Sometimes it logs me in as one and sometimes the other.

~Jolly_F~
2 minutes ago, AllyK81 said:

I do. It is so annoying and confusing! Sometimes it logs me in as one and sometimes the other.

Well that makes so much sense....

At least you’re owned it I guess!! 

• Like 1

blackcat20

I've been a Fossil fan forever, and have far too man of them. I swap between a cross body and a tote at the moment. Most I've picked up in the US at the outlets, and my MIL has worked out that they make a great present so she often brings me one when she visits from the States.

• Like 2

LadyGreyTea

For everyday- Brown leather Colorado bucket drawstring bag that carries my phone, wallet, keys, lippie and wetwipes.

A mountain of canvas cloth bags for the supermarket 

Faux leather black tote for work, from Mocha

Blush coloured leather crossbody bag to go with floral dresses, from Mocha

Black saffiano leather handbag for evenings or more formal events, from Marcs

Teal coloured clutch for quick errands or weekend coffees from Raigan Jay

• Like 1

charmed30

If it's just to grab a few items in the grocery, i just bring my wristlet which has by card holder, house, and car keys.

If I really need to shop a lot of stuff and would need both hands for lifting, I have a cheap Jag crossbody bag which I bought from Myer.

https://www.myer.com.au/p/jessie-body-bag-539866540-539871400

• Like 1

Green Sage
3 hours ago, AllyK81 said:

though maybe it was "working from car" LOL, and i was going to say, "i get that, i totally get that"