Sign in to follow this  
Inda

Sibling for Willow

Inda

Hi All,

I am only 21 weeks so plenty of time, however I am feeling the pressure to find some names even just to start a list, as we currently have nothing that is grabbing our interest!

We are looking for something that works with Willow, not necessarily 'matchy' just something that flows/works..? I am not sure what our name style is. We are open to most names but I wouldn't say we are into the overly popular/trendy or classic names as such. Despite Willow now being quite high on the name lists, it was middle of the field when we chose it.

We don't know gender so on the search for both boy and girl names. Our last name is a 4 letter word that starts with C.

Edited by Inda
  • Like 1

kerilyntaryn

Skye Autumn Calla Xanthe Ashlea  Bronte Briohne Delaney Freya Anya Isla Savannah Sierra Sienna Tahlia Yasmin Zoe Chloe  Raven Harlow Ava Harper Astrid Ivy Luna Aurora Violet Paloma Shiloh April Dakota Eden Peyton Hadley India Jade Jasmine Brooke Gemma Holly Paige Mavra Aria Allegra Brynley Avery Cassia Opal Pearl Phaedra Portia Tamsyn  Tasma

Asher Bennett Emmett  Caden Dante Jackson Jake Jared Maxwell Quinn  Quentin Quinton Rhys Rhett Vance Xavier Xander Beau Colby Jasper Jonah Flynn Logan Marlow Nolan Rowan Ronan Zayde Zayn Riley Zion Kian Kai Ashton River Brody Jensen Luka Corbin Jagger Nash Kane Morgan Rory Ari Cyrus Blake Jesse

Edited by kerilyntaryn
  • Like 1

Gudrun

Eden (either boy or girl.  An EB 'borrow')

Poppy

Sorrel

Jasper

Linden

How many syllables is surname?

)

Kallie88

Lol we recently had a baby willow and 2 of her 3 siblings names are in the suggestions 😅

Some ideas (really just what comes to mind for me)

Layla, rose, ruby, heather, lily, amber, sabrina, grace, violet, kiara, Kiya

Elijah, Dylan, heath, liam, declan, Rowan, gavin

kerilyntaryn

any updates?

Inda

Thanks for the ideas so far, a few I have considered and Hubby has vetoed already.

Unfortunately we have big families and plenty of niece and nephew names we also have to avoid. We still have some time thankfully.

Our last name is a one syllable verb.

• Like 1

kerilyntaryn

I understand your pain,  I have a large family too,  mum was one of 10,  so many names already used

kerilyntaryn

Hazel Eden Asher Piper Freya Pippa Jasper Harlow Quinn Flynn Jade Nova Beau Jonah Leo Noah Nolan Paloma Ronan Rowan Shiloh Ariel Addison Adeline Freya Dakota Delaney Brooklyn Casey Aspen Finley Emerson Everett Bennett Emmett Ashlyn Ashleigh Genesis Greyson Harley Harvey Jasmine Kyra Peyton Raven River Meadow Phoenix Summer Sienna Sierra Savannah Tatum Zion Yasmin Paris Rhys Rhett Coen Cody Bryce Chandler Colby Davin Jagger Kian Luka Hudson Jacobi Jett Lyra Zaide Soren Memphis Riley Blake Blaze Cruz Drake Dane Zane Duke Mason Preston Quinton Vance Camille Celeste Lorelei Leilani Miranda Matilda Sabrina Samantha Tabitha Talitha Tamara Stella Tara Zara Zoe Simone Serena Selena Talia

Freddie'sMum

I love Imogen.  I think it goes well with Willow.  Good luck deciding !

Inda

Thanks Freddie'sMum, I originally loved Imogen first time around but Hubby vetoed it very quickly unfortunately.

• Sad 1

YodaTheWrinkledOne

Girl options

Willow and Harper, Willow and Addison, Willow and Piper, Willow and Scout, Willow and Melody, Willow and Lyric, Willow and Mayella, Willow and Rose, Willow and Summer, Willow and Cleo, Willow and Chloe, 

Boy options

Willow and Scout, Willow and Hunter, Willow and Nathan, Willow and Archer, Willow and Harley, Willow and Hudson, Willow and Riley, Willow and Maverick, Willow and Ashley, Willow and Kobe, Willow and Peyton,

Some of the above names can easily be used for either sex too (eg Scout, Harley, Peyton, Ashley, etc)

kerilyntaryn

any other names here that you like?

Inda
On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 9:02 PM, kerilyntaryn said:

any other names here that you like?

There are a few names on here that I like that I had already mentioned (prior to this post) but hubby has said no to.. Hudson, Harley, Rowan and more. There is also quite a few names of our nieces, nephews and close friends kids on these suggestions. I am finding it so hard to find something that is not similar to them all.

Currently we have a very short unsure list of Hallie or Milah for a girl. I like Laken (Hubby not so much) and Levi is also a carry over from our list with DD. Not sure if I still Love it like I did though.

Thank you for all the suggestions so far. We will continue looking.

Ernegirl

Willow and Leon

Willow and Zali

daisybelle22

I quite like Hallie. What about Callie (unless it clashes with your surname). 

Willow and (sorry for repeats!):

Jasper, Ned, Marli, Zephyr, Sullivan, Jed, Ruben

Hattie, Daisy, Maya, Mara, Maisie, Eliza, Anabel, Hazel

YodaTheWrinkledOne

Willow and Xanthe, 

Willow and Noah, Willow and Liam 

kerilyntaryn

I like Levi,  others xanthe Candice Miley Mia holly Hayley 

AnaBeavenhauser

Sage

kerilyntaryn

Peyton Paige Portia Phaedra Jasmine Yasmin Malia Talia Tayla Zane Zelda Zola