Indi

When is the Dan love going to stop?

Indi

Seriously.  Enough is enough.  Victorians are in this predicament solely because the government quarantine program stuffed up.  And then they waited too long to fix it.  Today was the first day he actually admitted that he was responsible for it.

Does anyone else really think that covid normal is possible?  14 days with no cases.  Really?  

What will our society by like at the end of it all?  Half the sporting clubs will be gone as they still have bills but no income.  Our kids are suffering.  Not one whole term at school this year.  Society as we know it is long gone.  And yet NSW seems to be coping with more cases than Dan's unrealistic target.

When is the love going to end?

• Like 12
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

TheGreenSheep

Short answer, never, this is EB.

• Like 13

Dawnshade

I agree. Im surprised by the support he's been shown. Certainly a very different story among my friends and family.

• Like 8

Soontobegran
23 minutes ago, Indi said:

Seriously.  Enough is enough.  Victorians are in this predicament solely because the government quarantine program stuffed up.  And then they waited too long to fix it.  Today was the first day he actually admitted that he was responsible for it.

Does anyone else really think that covid normal is possible?  14 days with no cases.  Really?  

What will our society by like at the end of it all?  Half the sporting clubs will be gone as they still have bills but no income.  Our kids are suffering.  Not one whole term at school this year.  Society as we know it is long gone.  And yet NSW seems to be coping with more cases than Dan's unrealistic target.

When is the love going to end?

Start a poll...you'll get your answer.

Do you think Michael O'Brien would have managed better ?

Edited by Soontobegran
  • Like 19
  • Haha 10

a letter to Elise.

I don’t know, I feel like it could have happened anywhere. One or two people make the wrong decision at the wrong time, and bam. Could just as easily happen in Sydney, and still might. 

yesterday, I walked to the shops, and there was a big group (at least 20), clearly on a pub crawl, taking up the whole footpath. No social distancing, crowding up behind people. We’ve had cases in multiple pubs and restaurants this week, and at the train station. All it would take, would be for one of them to have had it, and it would spread like wildfire. 

• Like 35
  • Thanks 1

avocado toast

I’ve had to delete people from Facebook due to what they post about loving Dan

He is completely incompetent and this state is ****ed because of him and now we have to give up another few months of our lives. It sucks 😢

• Like 10

avocado toast

Please 🙄

He is controlling, not serving.

Serves no one but himself  and his union mates 

• Like 11
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 3

Soontobegran

Interesting

4 minutes ago, avocado toast said:

I’ve had to delete people from Facebook due to what they post about loving Dan

He is completely incompetent and this state is ****ed because of him and now we have to give up another few months of our lives. It sucks 😢

I have deleted people for the opposite reason. 

• Like 38
  • Haha 2

Riotproof
4 minutes ago, a letter to Elise. said:

I don’t know, I feel like it could have happened anywhere. One or two people make the wrong decision at the wrong time, and bam. Could just as easily happen in Sydney, and still might. 

yesterday, I walked to the shops, and there was a big group (at least 20), clearly on a pub crawl, taking up the whole footpath. No social distancing, crowding up behind people. We’ve had cases in multiple pubs and restaurants this week, and at the train station. All it would take, would be for one of them to have had it, and it would spread like wildfire. 

People have been doing that in my area of Sydney for months. Since July at least. It’s a bit like pregnancy, you only need one past the gate and for the timing to be right. 

I do understand that there have been some issues with contact tracing, which obviously haven’t helped, but I can also see that he has shown up, every day to answer the same questions over and over. 

Also, there are much bigger issues to be answered about aged care and their inability to handle any kind of medical emergency. Why is no one asking about that?

That is an ongoing problem and will be there long after Covid is over. 

• Like 17

BadCat
1 minute ago, avocado toast said:

Please 🙄

Spoken like a true LNP voter and Murdoch reader.

• Like 46

Soontobegran

The Libs are coming out of the closet and that hasn't happened on EB for a long time.

• Like 19
  • Haha 9
  • Sad 1

Kallie88
1 minute ago, avocado toast said:

Please 🙄

How are restrictions serving him or the unions?

• Like 36
  • Haha 3

BadCat
2 minutes ago, Soontobegran said:

Interesting

I have deleted people for the opposite reason. 

Yeah, I've pretty much deleted my mother over her bullsh*t this year.

NikiOne

Actually it sh*ts me to tears that all these perfect people want to blame one person and one event for the 2nd wave. When this happened most of these perfect people were complaining that we were not getting out of the first lockdown fast enough and now they are complaining that they need to get out of the 2nd lockdown early.

• Like 31
  • Thanks 8

Soontobegran
2 minutes ago, BadCat said:

Yeah, I've pretty much deleted my mother over her bullsh*t this year.

I've tried so hard but I did delete a relative. I like them except not at the moment.

BadCat

Also, I most sincerely hope I have a chance to one day see him become the Prime Minister.  Of course it won't happen until we cancel the Murdochracy in Australia.

• Like 21

MooGuru
4 minutes ago, Kallie88 said:

How are restrictions serving him or the unions?

I really want to know the answer to this too.

• Like 20

Soontobegran
On 06/09/2020 at 6:55 PM, PuddingPlease said:

It's weird how many adults needed to be reminded that a global pandemic is not inherently fair.

I do wonder if there are people who do not actually bother to see what COVID-19 is doing in the rest of the world. They may get some perspective if they did.

Edited by Soontobegran
efs
  • Like 25

Indi
2 minutes ago, NikiOne said:

Actually it sh*ts me to tears that all these perfect people want to blame one person and one event for the 2nd wave. When this happened most of these perfect people were complaining that we were not getting out of the first lockdown fast enough and now they are complaining that they need to get out of the 2nd lockdown early.

But the government can totally be blamed for the second wave.  Science has shown over 99% of second wave cases in AUSTRALIA, not Victoria, were from Victoria's botched hotel quarantine.

I don't vote for anyone so have no allegiance to any political party.  But EVERY OTHER STATE managed hotel quarantine without a second wave EXCEPT for Victoria.  And that is solely because of the ineptitude of multiple state government departments.  And yet Dan is still the second coming of Christ.

But I forget that EB wanted Mark Latham as PM.

• Like 5
  • Confused 3

BadCat

Right STBG?  I mean check out the current spikes in Spain and France.  There but for the leadership of the states...

Edited by BadCat
  • Like 4