Sign in to follow this  
Elfie34

Vuly thunder versus springfree

Elfie34

Hey all,

as per title,  do you have a vuly thunder or a springfreetrampoline, and is it worth the $$$?

thanks!

Winter frost

We have a springfree. Bought  3.5 yrs ago. Worth every cent. We bought it in winter so got a giid price and free delivery/assembly. 

I know people who are very happy with their cheaper models. I also have friends who bought a cheaper model at the same time as us. The external net starting ripping about 8 months ago and they have just replaced it with a springfree.

literally nobody

Vuly do half price replacement parts. We have always gone with Vuly and they are excellent quality. 

can'tstayaway

We’ve had both (sold them with the houses). Both are good quality.

The kids liked the bouncy-ness of the Thunder but they liked the springy walls of the Springfree. 

I would buy either again depending on the space we have available. 

Bethlehem Babe

We have the thunder. Love it. 

I’ve tried the spring free but found the bounce not as great and had a bit of a twisting action on hitting the mat. 

sparkles30
Posted (edited)

We have a GEE Tramp. I did a lot of research as my daughter is a gymnast, but also have a large family so needed to suit multiple kids. I remember ruling out the Springfree for the gymnast because of the inferior bounce.  Couldn't be happier with the GEE Tramp, bounce is fantastic, the kids live on it. But it's a large rectangle and doesn't have options for a cover. Have friends with a Vuly who are happy. 

Edited by sparkles30
typo

Elfie34

Thanks all appreciate the answers

José

Its hard to decide isn't it OP!

Ive been tossing up between the two but am leaning towards a springfree. Ill need to decide soon i want it for DS birthday thats coming up! 

Elfie34
9 hours ago, José said:

Its hard to decide isn't it OP!

Ive been tossing up between the two but am leaning towards a springfree. Ill need to decide soon i want it for DS birthday thats coming up! 

Why are you leaving towards springfree? I’m starting to lean toward vuly although I would prefer an oval shape which I don’t think they do

Gumbette

We’ve had our Springfree for 10 years now.  Sits on the baking sun and is still going strong. 

• Like 1

purpleblaze
Posted (edited)

Love our Vuly, however don’t have anything to compare it to.

Edited by purpleblaze

José
11 hours ago, Elfie34 said:

Why are you leaving towards springfree? I’m starting to lean toward vuly although I would prefer an oval shape which I don’t think they do

Im not completely sure 

I actually think ill be happy with either of them. Its not like either is bad. Looking to get the large oval.