YodaTheWrinkledOne

The Bachelor 2020

IamOzgirl

Yes he choose the ring - just like he invents all the 'Date's' 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Charli73

Well it seems Irena is off to Perth to be with him and she’s already found work.. I hope it works out for them, he really sounds pretty self centred to me. 

• Like 3

YodaTheWrinkledOne

Maybe they are working on a 6 month probation period and see what happens. I don't think it will last....

• Like 1

Chchgirl

Unfortunately I'm already cynical as it is, I always expect the Bachelor/Bachelorette to split up, and most of the time they do.

I knew Angie would, I liked her though..

• Like 1

IamOzgirl
6 hours ago, Charli73 said:

Well it seems Irena is off to Perth to be with him and she’s already found work.. I hope it works out for them, he really sounds pretty self centred to me. 

Yeah, I wonder if covid is covering Lochie true location desires...

I know he told her about Bali, but still... 

• Like 1

Charli73

I just thought it was funny when he was having that date with Izzy(?) and one of the Big questions along with do you want kids etc was “would you move to Bali with me”.. 🤣
honestly I hope they last but I’m cynical given he wasn’t gushing for her from the start like Snez or Matty J were. 

Edited by Charli73
  • Like 1

Bethlehem Babe

And honestly, how will spending half the year in Bali work with a job and kids and schools or is she quitting to homeschool them?

• Like 1

RichardParker

We all think we’ll homeschool the kids...until we actually have kids...

Poor Irena, marrying such a boring,  self-absorbed bloke.  

• Like 4

*Ker*

Tanzanites are actually a very beautiful stone and quite expensive (I have a jewellery background) but the tanzanite in that ring was quite poor. It had no depth of colour that a good Tanzanite needs.

And I detest black diamonds lol. They have little of the spark and fire that white diamonds do. Aquamarines on the other hand are stunning.

*Ker*

And I think they always use semi precious stones (at least as long as Larsen has been doing it). Matt's ring last year was a grey spinel, which are relatively cheap. That ring was MUCH nicer though.

RichardParker

If I was an Exec Producer on that show, there’s no way I’d fork out for a real diamond or precious stone for a marriage very unlikely to last. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Dusty

@*Ker*  my jeweller doesn’t like black diamonds either 

YodaTheWrinkledOne

21 hours ago, Bethlehem Babe said:

And honestly, how will spending half the year in Bali work with a job and kids and schools or is she quitting to homeschool them?

Yeah, nah. I don't think he has the foggiest idea what happens when you have children and it's not on his "real" radar. It's all me, me, and how do you like me? I expect them to have announced "we are going in different directions but remain friends" by the end of the year ....

• Like 5

YodaTheWrinkledOne
On 27/09/2020 at 1:44 PM, Chchgirl said:

Unfortunately I'm already cynical as it is, I always expect the Bachelor/Bachelorette to split up, and most of the time they do.

I knew Angie would, I liked her though..

When exactly did Angie and Carlin split?

Bethlehem Babe
18 minutes ago, YodaTheWrinkledOne said:

When exactly did Angie and Carlin split?

June/July this year. Apparently they have different values but great chemistry. 

(Thanks for sending me down that worm hole!) 

I’ve always like the bachelorettes more. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

MooGuru
9 minutes ago, Bethlehem Babe said:

June/July this year. Apparently they have different values but great chemistry. 

(Thanks for sending me down that worm hole!) 

I’ve always like the bachelorettes more. 

I feel sorry for them. Moving in together just as covid restrictions came into force is a lot. 

He spoke about the process and publicity really impacting on his insecurities. I don't think either of them has spoken badly of the other, when paradise was on she tweeted about being glad she picked him because at least she knows it was love and they both gave it their all or something.

I actually wonder if they'll try giving it another go on the quiet, assuming his insecurities about Timm, rumours re her dance partner on DWTS and navigating the publicity of it all were the primary factors in breaking up.

I honestly have no idea how I know this stuff?!?

• Like 1

Chchgirl

I really liked Angie 😊

• Like 3

MooGuru
2 hours ago, Chchgirl said:

I really liked Angie 😊

Me too! 

Agree with the PP who said about generally liking the Bachelorettes more than the Bachelor.

• Like 2