marple

Storage when moving - help pls

marple

I may have been imagining it but I thought you could get a container of some description dropped off to your house and then delivered to another place ( NOT their storage facility) and then delivered to your new house later. Perhaps I made that up, or does anyone know what I am talking about? Not taxibox which is the same except it goes to their storage facility. Thanks

Kiwi Bicycle

A big moving company could do this. When I moved here from NZ we packed a container at our house, it was shipped over and we had a delay in getting access to our rental, so the moving company held the container for us ( at a cost). We used Crown.

born.a.girl

Do you mean for you to pack yourself?

• Like 1

seayork2002

Yes there was one at our unit block a few years ago, it was yellow but it was not ours and I can't remember the name but we are in NW Sydney 

Not Escapin Xmas

Taxibox only take your box to their storage place when you don’t give them other instructions. So I’m sure you could ask for it to be delivered to you for filling and then go to your friends house and then to your new place (or whatever you have planned)

• Like 1