rosie28

Victorian Year 11 and 12 help

rosie28

I added this offer to the Covid threads but then thought we have such a wealth of knowledge here there must be others who can help. If there are year 11 and 12 students out there who need help perhaps some can be offered by members? It must be hard staying motivated at home, for both the parents and the kids. A bit of phone tutoring or assistance may go a long way to help this group of kids, who are surely getting the hairy end of the stick!

So here goes- I’m a lawyer and can assist legal studies students, via the phone or emails etc. Message me if you have a budding lawyer who needs a hand or just wants to have a chat with someone in the profession. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

JRA

@rosie28You are a gem.  

• Like 1

rosie28

Thanks @JRA. Selfishly it makes me feel better to offer. I’m on maternity leave at the moment so I feel a bit like I’m not helping the cause! Whatever the cause is! And I figure at the very least if parents know there’s help out there, even if they don’t use it, it might be of some comfort. 

kshy

@rosie28 what a beautiful gesture.  It’s been such a horrible year for everyone and no one would expected this is how their kids last year of school would turn out

• Like 1

Kallie88

I made a similar offer in the support thread, but will add here too. English and psych trained secondary teacher, also majored in philosophy at uni (and did it in vce). Happy to offer some support/ assistance

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

lucky 2

Thanks lovely ladies xx

Zesty

Thank you so much!

onetrick

Happy to help :)

I'm a psychology teacher and careers advisor in Victoria. I dont teach year 12 psych this year as I took a term off for mat leave, but I should still be able to help :)

happy to answer year 12 careers/ VTAC application questions as I'm currently in the thick of it with my own students.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dusty

Wow, so generous, thank you xx