OceanTwentyFour

Shampoo & Conditioner

OceanTwentyFour

Hello

What brand of shampoo & conditioner does your DD use? DD9 is getting lots of knots in her hair so I think it’s time she started using conditioner. 

Jenflea

10 yr old DD uses Head and Shoulders.  She was getting this cradle cap type stuff at 7 so the hairdresser said to use it, no issues since.  

For your DD i'd look at using a leave in conditioner, combed through with a wide tooth comb while damp.  And if it's long, plait it for bed, or use a silk hair cap to avoid it getting tangled at night. 

I have a John Frieda leave in conditioner that DD uses sometimes, or a NAK one I got as a sample(it smells amazing) in a pink tube. 

OceanTwentyFour

Thanks Jenflea. DD also gets the cradle cap type flakes too so has been using Head & Sholders too. I will check out the leave in conditioner, hadn’t thought of that! 

• Like 1

BornToLove

DD uses the same shampoo I use. I find her hair is best with a sulphate and paraben Free products with a light weight conditioner. She has baby fine hair. 

the best thing for her tangles however has been a tangle teezer brush. We have this one and it’s amazing. 

https://www.priceline.com.au/brand/tangle-teezer/tangle-teezer-wet-detangler-millennial-pink-1-ea

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

seayork2002

One thing I have found is cheap conditioner worked better on ds hair when I was checking for lice than the expensive stuff

I know you mean general conditioner and not live related  but I used cheap normal conditioner to comb his hair with

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ferelsmegz

DD was using a NAK one but she gets terrible cradle cap/dandruff so we have started using the ginger one from the body shop with a noticeable difference.