JomoMum

Ear muffs?

JomoMum

DS is nearly 7 and has always been sensitive to loud noises. He’d love a pair of ear muffs so he can do things that generally include loud noises- yard work with DH, watch motor bike events etc. 

Can you recommend a brand that is relatively slimline and not too daggy? 

thank you x 

seayork2002

If it was for my ds  would get adjustable bunnings ones that tradies use

JomoMum
On 01/08/2020 at 9:16 AM, seayork2002 said:

If it was for my ds  would get adjustable bunnings ones that tradies use

Thanks Seayork. We did look at these last week. The junior ones are unfortunately only a very low level sound protection. The adult ones are pretty huge - we had a bit of a giggle trying to picture them on. 

16 hours ago, Pearson said:

Thank you, these are perfect. And very reasonably priced! DS chose the blue pair - hopefully they will be nice and comfortable. 

• Like 1

Pearson

My daughter has the blue ones too! We bought them to take her to her first concert on recommendation from friends who have motorcycles and kids. 

She could atill hear the music, but was not deafening. I also had a misspent youth, so remember the ringing after a big night out. 😫

So multi purpose. Enjoy.

8 hours ago, JomoMum said:

Thanks Seayork. We did look at these last week. The junior ones are unfortunately only a very low level sound protection. The adult ones are pretty huge - we had a bit of a giggle trying to picture them on. 

Thank you, these are perfect. And very reasonably priced! DS chose the blue pair - hopefully they will be nice and comfortable. 

• Like 1

~Peahen~

I have the green ones, and used to wear them over the top of my bose in ear noise cancelling headphones at the gym because the music was too loud. 

I wish these were around when I was a kid.