Givingitanothergo

Another spin off - funniest scenes

seayork2002
55 minutes ago, nom_de_plume said:

'Lacroix, sweetie' from Ab Fab. Actually anything Ab Fab!

Also anything Monty Python ... but particularly the Pontius Pilate scene ... Biggus Dickus and Incontenentia Buttocks has me in stitches every time.

But what have the romans ever done...

I agree and with ab fab too

• Like 2

PrincessPeach

Swedish Chef in the muppets.

• Like 5

*Ker*
On 30/07/2020 at 8:43 PM, VigilantePaladin said:

The scene in The Green Mile when Buffalo Bill holds onto the mouthful of chewing tobacco and then smacks his hands on his cheeks and Brutus ends up with it all over his face

It's not chewing tobacco - it's chewed up Moon Pie that he buys from the trustee.

Bono25
Posted (edited)

There's a story Alan Davis tells on qi about the time his dog woke him to show him a frog in his water bowl, the way he tells it is hilarious.

The Swedish chef doing the pop corn song we had to play every night to get ds to eat anything

Keeping up appearances with hyacinth bucket. Honestly, everyone these days is so full of botox they could never pull off the expressions she did.

Edited by Bono25
  • Like 4

seayork2002

There is a show called Early Doors (connected to the writer/s of The Royle Family) not sure of it was shown in aus but very funny

K.heather

Hatchett Face in Cry Baby where she scares the cowand it moo's at her. Love love the movie, my all time fave and never get bored of it.

Givingitanothergo
2 hours ago, Lucrezia Bauble said:

rom Seinfeld (ableist, racist) - although they do a blooper reel at the end of one of the shows and Elaine and Frank Constanza going atit with each other is sooo funny -Julia LD just dissolved into giggles - its so funny - had to do, like, five takes.

Is this the scene in the police station? Love it

• Like 1

purplekitty

The shoot-out in Hot Fuzz.

• Like 3

Sancti-claws
10 hours ago, **Xena** said:

They have all of As Yet Untitled on UKTVPLAY. I have a VPN and watch a lot of UK tv.

I am incredibly tight and have only a feint notion of what a VPN is. On the upside, I still have the area in my brain active that knows how to program a vcr to tape several programs in the future, once I work out how to erase that no doubt I could learn new things.

We watched an old episode of "Would I Lie to You" tonight (on free to air television) and David O'Doherty and Lee Mack going at each other getting more and more absurd with the former's story about going to a hypnotist to cure himself of his hypnotist addition - priceless.

• Like 3

Baroness Bubbles

Um, the puppet sex scene in Team America always cracks me up

• Like 1

ChaircatMiaow

Mr. Burns singing See My Vest on the Simpsons. Especially at the end when Bart is humming along to it :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

kimasa

MARGE, IS LISA AT CAMP GRANADA?

• Like 1

MooGuru

You don't win friends with salad

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Let-it-go

James Cordens Indian takeaway rant in Gavin & Stacey.

Friends episode with Brad Pitt when theyre having dinner.

NO SOUP FOR YOU on Seinfeld.

JustCurious100

The scene where Elaine is telling Jerry and George about her date and she yada yada's over the sex. When questioned why she yada yada'd over the best part and she replies, I mentioned the bisque.

• Haha 2

MadMarchMasterchef
On 01/08/2020 at 4:36 PM, Prancer is coming said:

Offspring, when Micksings your sisters a six and your a perfect 10 with Billie and Nina present. Such a funny song.

Its hard to get aroused when you're surrounded by owls...

I loved the scene where Nina was drunk dancing terribly at the nightclub but thought in her head she was killing it on the dancefloor. Bit close to home maybe

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Prancer is coming
18 hours ago, MadMarchMasterchef said:

Its hard to get aroused when you're surrounded by owls...

I loved the scene where Nina was drunk dancing terribly at the nightclub but thought in her head she was killing it on the dancefloor. Bit close to home maybe

Yes! I had totally forgotten about the drunk dancing. Just looked it up on you tube, and yes, still hysterically funny all these years later

PrincessPeach

Niles in TheNanny - his recreation of the scene from risky business.

actually a lot of what he did was funny.

• Like 2

hmmph

I like Homer from the Simpsons. The two that we reference often are 'beer, beer, beer, bed, bed, bed' and 'im missing the chilli cook-off'