Minnie80

Feeding and other issues

Froggilicious

Something that worked here was offering the veggies as entree. So serving some veggies (green beans, broccoli, peas, corn cucumber) then the sandwich/pasta/rice/cheese then some fruit and plain yoghurt. 

Noodlez

I thought you were writing about my daughter for a minute there. You can’t fight the independence thing as hard as it is. I’m also sorry to tell you but it only gets worse my one now almost three has to do everything on her own. It drives me batty but I’ve learnt to go with it for my own sanity.

blackcat20

I got the Twist Shake cutlery, its small and fat and much easier for them to use.

• Like 1

PrincessPeach
42 minutes ago, Noodlez said:

I thought you were writing about my daughter for a minute there. You can’t fight the independence thing as hard as it is. I’m also sorry to tell you but it only gets worse my one now almost three has to do everything on her own. It drives me batty but I’ve learnt to go with it for my own sanity.

Determined is the word I use to describe mine. On the upside, at least by 4 they go at an ok speed.

• Like 1

MooGuru

You might find reading about baby lead weaning helpful. This website might be a good starting point (I read her BLW book and found it helpful).

http://www.rapleyweaning.com/