OceanTwentyFour

Kelly Preston has passed away

OceanTwentyFour

I can’t work out how to link the story but she fought breast cancer for two years.

So sad for John Travolta and their children ☹️

• Sad 6

Bono25

Lisa Marie presley's son passed away today as well. So sad. 

• Sad 5

TigerQueenofSheeba

Oh that is sad. It is hard for anyone to have to live through that life, especially when they've already lost a child. 

3rd time lucky
Posted (edited)

Very sad. They have experienced a lot of loss as a family.

Edited by 3rd time lucky

Bono25

Nelson mandela's daughter passed away suddenly. 

They say things happen in three's but holy hell. Can the world get anymore sh*t. 

Cerridwen
1 hour ago, Bono25 said:

Nelson mandela's daughter passed away suddenly. 

They say things happen in three's but holy hell. Can the world get anymore sh*t. 

I really really hope not 😢

TheGreenSheep
Posted (edited)

I don’t know why, but I find her death incredibly sad. Benjamin Keogh, what a tragedy

Edited by TheGreenSheep
Weird autocorrect

Etcetera

So sad :(

bubskitkat

Cancer is a cruel mistress. Life can be hard. 

Chchgirl

Very sad ☹️

SplashingRainbows

This one hit me hard. Feeling for John and the children today. 57 is way too young. 

PhillipaCrawford

In our house it is Naya Riviera - from Glee that is obsessing the youngest DD19- and then us of course because she needs to talk it through.

Boating with her son in the lake,  they swim, he makes it back to the boat, she doesn't.

I'm not the Glee obsessive she is, but the thought of a 4 year old floating alone in a boat is heart breaking.

57 may be too young, but a mum of 33?

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

born.a.girl
40 minutes ago, PhillipaCrawford said:

In our house it is Naya Riviera - from Glee that is obsessing the youngest DD19- and then us of course because she needs to talk it through.

Boating with her son in the lake,  they swim, he makes it back to the boat, she doesn't.

I'm not the Glee obsessive she is, but the thought of a 4 year old floating alone in a boat is heart breaking.

I know, and the innocence of a four year old ... he was found asleep.

They have now found her body, so at least the family will have some closure on that.

• Like 1

Charli73
1 hour ago, PhillipaCrawford said:

I just don’t get this whole story.. handbag left in the car, how did the son make it back on board and she didn’t? My crime solving mind just doesn’t get this one, so tragic, I hope the coroner can find some answers for the family.. 

Was shocked about Kelly Preston too.. sad day.

• Like 1

TigerQueenofSheeba
1 hour ago, PhillipaCrawford said:

Omg I hadn't heard of that one. That is just crazy. That poor little man. My DD is 4 and I just can't imagine. Naya was a fantastic singer. 

Bono25

I think they think she dived in and hit her head. Four is old enough to climb back onto the boat, but it's a bit unclear. Guess they're never really going to know what happened. But I think that lake is known for drownings. 

Lisa Marie's son though. Splitting image of his grand father. Same eyes. And he was in his twenties too. 

• Sad 1

marple
Posted (edited)

They said this morning that she hadn't anchored the boat so it would have been moving fast as there were strong currents. Her son said she pushed him back on the boat and then disappeared.  They are guessing she just ran out of energy. He was wearing a lifejacket but she wasn't . 😪

Also if I was a member of the main GLEE cast I'd be hiding under the doona. What are the odds of 3 of them dying when they were all so young? Very sad

Edited by marple
added last para
  • Sad 3

Bethlehem Babe

Grant Imahara of myth busters and white rabbit and many special effects has passed away at 49 from a brain aneurysm. 

Shattered. 

• Sad 5

Bono25
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Bethlehem Babe said:

Grant Imahara of myth busters and white rabbit and many special effects has passed away at 49 from a brain aneurysm. 

Shattered. 

What!!! 

That's so sad. I loved Grant, he was always seemed so gentle and sweet. 

Edited by Bono25
Eta
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

next year maybe

I have to turn my tv over or my radio down every time the news about Kelly Preston comes on so my children don't hear. I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer last week. R.I.P Kelly Preston F**k Cancer 😭

• Sad 11

TheGreenSheep
1 hour ago, Bethlehem Babe said:

Shattered. 

OMG what the hell?!?!?! I loved him. Don’t want to tell my kids, they’ll be crushed.

• Like 1

TheGreenSheep
55 minutes ago, next year maybe said:

I have to turn my tv over or my radio down every time the news about Kelly Preston comes on so my children don't hear. I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer last week. R.I.P Kelly Preston F**k Cancer 😭

I’m so sorry to hear this, wishing you all the best for treatment and a speedy recovery.

• Like 6

purpleduck
2 hours ago, Bethlehem Babe said:

Shattered. 

I was just coming in to post about his passing. Just awful :( 

TigerQueenofSheeba
5 hours ago, next year maybe said:

Oh no, I'm so sorry 😞 

I hope you recover quickly and well and that you have enough support around you. Look after yourself xo

• Like 1

Murderino
6 hours ago, next year maybe said:

I’m so sorry nym.

• Like 1