doubting thomas

JFKJ Vincent QNON

doubting thomas

An old friend of mine accidentally texted me about this . I texted back asking  what the heck? Turns out she seriously believes jfkj didn't die and is actually a guy called Vincent . I'm not sure why she thinks that. They thought he would announce himself on the 4th of July , which he obviously didn't,  but she was still adamant after that that I would know it when I saw it on Channel 9. Does anyone have any idea what she is talking about? I am worried about her . She is a lovely person but has always been susceptible to wacky  ideas. 

seayork2002

1. He must be over 100

2. Must have paid off a lot of people to pull it of

3. What evidence does she have that we all don't

Murderino

SY I think JKJj means JFK Junior, the son who died in the plane crash. 

Beyond that OP I haven’t heard this conspiracy theory, maybe he’s living with Elvis.

seayork2002
Just now, Murderino said:

SY I think JKJj means JFK Junior, the son who died in the plane crash. 

Beyond that OP I haven’t heard this conspiracy theory, maybe he’s living with Elvis.

Yeah sorry I thought it was typo.

I still wonder with any of these conspiracies how it all works as unless they are in total hiding details must slip on their whereabouts.

Plus other than people having too much time on their hands there must be a benefit to not believing the 'truth'

• Like 1

Bereckii

Trying to figure out why you would find the need to "out" yourself on 4 July 2020 if you'd successfully been in hiding for... how many years? 🤔

• Like 3

RynandStompy

Isn't that JFK Jnr story part of QAnon nonsense?

Zeppelina

I accidentally found myself in QAnon twitter land recently and...wow.

BadCat
Posted (edited)

Yes, you should be concerned for your friend.  Your friend has swallowed the Truther pill and will become increasingly certain that there are deep secrets that only they and their fellow truthers know.  These people are anti-vaxxer, coronahoaxer, science denying, 5G fearing fools.

The deeper your friend goes the more you will probably feel the need to distance yourself from them.  Because these people are full on bonkers.

Edited by BadCat
  • Like 3