seayork2002

Friday fluffy - if you could talk to characters?

AtotheZ
9 hours ago, Chicken Pie said:

yeah its soooo believable how perfect and fresh actresses look when they "wake up". 

And then they make out with their partners ūü§Ę

Chicken Pie
1 minute ago, AtotheZ said:

And then they make out with their partners ūü§Ę

Without brushing teeth!

• Like 1

Lesley225

Or needing the loo first thing.

• Like 1

BadCat

When you are running from something large an inanimate rolling/being blown towards you, run to the side FFS.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

BadCat

Also, to a whole bunch of female characters - you were gorgeous BEFORE he took your glasses off.

Being brilliant doesn't excuse your obnoxious personality.

To every Bond woman - you can do better.

Captain Von Trapp - never trust a nazi, even if he is "just a boy".

To the nuns in Sound of Music - do not have the whole choir sing a song about what a pain in the a*se the bride is as she walks down the aisle.

Gilligan - next time the Skipper hits you with his hat, punch him in the face.

• Like 3

123Tree

The first movie I thought of was Labour Day with Kate Winslet.

FFS a man kidnapping you and tying you up is not sexy or a segway to finding the love of your life.

FFS what the hell was the script writer thinking when the character Frank writes to Kate Winslet son to ask permission to rekindle a relationship with his mum. She is a grown woman for crying out loud.

Beautifully shot, I love Kate Winslet, but spent the whole movie shouting in my head "What the hell are you thinking".

Freddie'sMum

I'm not allowed to watch one of the Shrek movies - I think is is Shrek 3 - where Fiona's dad (the King frog) is dying and he turns to Shrek and says "you will be King now" and I am jumping up and down, spitting chips at the TV "NO !  That's NOT how the line of succession works - he's the freaking son in law - FIONA will be Queen !!" so I don't watch that movie any more ...

Americans have ZERO concept about royalty and whenever they try (movies / TV shows) I just cringe and end up yelling at the TV.

• Like 4

Lesley225

Oh yeah i read an american book (it was a light romance and not too badly written for the type but they just had no idea of the UK).  It was about an earl or duke which they kept referring to as royal.  Not unless you're a royal duke.  And they kept having them eat scones for breakfast.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1