Sign in to follow this  
IamtheMumma

Buying perfume online

IamtheMumma

Where is a good place to buy it? 

Given the current global climate, I'd prefer an Australian retailer. I know the perfume I want. Its been years since I've purchased some. 

can'tstayaway

I find Myer online to be good to use if it’s stocked by them. 

Otherwise, I tend to buy my perfumes from [url= https://www.libertineparfumerie.com.au]Libertine Parfumerie [/url] in person but I know they also do online sales. 

• Like 2

Silverstreak

I buy from www.galaxyperfume.com.au. I got a good deal on Kylie Minogue's Dazzling (been wearing it for years after Mum bought me a bottle) and the current bottle has lasted me ages.

• Like 1

Acidulous Osprey

I'm another one who would use Libertine, their range is amazing.  Plus you get free samples.

JustBeige

can someone recommend a scent from Libertine?   Most of the them I dont know.  I have a bit of a weird collection that I have worn for years - Chanel #5; Giorgio; Beautiful,

I find that my skin changed so much as I aged, I couldnt wear my old ones.

Im happy to get a sample pack - cant see any free ones though

can'tstayaway

The staff are amazing at Libertine.

Give them a call for a chat and tell them the other perfumes you like and what you’re looking for.  They will be able to make suggestions and send out samples if you’re not near a store.

It’s what I used to do when I lived several hours away.  They have recommended me perfumes I wouldn’t otherwise have tried and are now my favourites. Other ones I loved on the sample cards, were horrible on my skin (I’m looking at you Amouage).  

• Like 1

can'tstayaway

Just using a random online search thingie... it suggested Amouage Bracken if you like Chanel #5 and Amouage Gold if you like Beautiful. 

https://www.amouage.com/fragrance/for-woman/bracken-woman.html

https://www.amouage.com/fragrance/for-woman/gold-woman.html

I love the Amouage range but it just smells acrid on my skin. Sigh. It’s save me an absolute fortune though because they’re outrageously expensive. It’s supposedly because of the quality of ingredients. 

• Like 1

JustBeige

Ooh thanks :)

Acidulous Osprey

Amouage and Creed are on my when I win lotto list.

I've got Jubilation which is gorgeous but I bought it in the Libertine pop up sale.  It's a solid perfume and the gold case it came in goes for $175.  

The staff are lovely and helpful.

• Like 1