AIR

Good morning, my son has been prescribed melatonin originally I was getting from the local chemist he’s allowed 2-mg 4mg based on his age and weight.

his pead has recommended Iherb as a cheap alternative .

I have had a look and I have no clue which one to get, the only requirement is the tablets need to be small.

if anyone could give recommendations that would be greatly appreciated.

thanks for your time and help

SummerStar
Posted (edited)

Edited by SummerStar

Kiwi Bicycle

There's 2 previous threads here with a link to a study that checks the different products to see how active the ingredients really are for different brands and types. I would use that to narrow down my options.

• Like 1

Jenflea

I've got friends who use the gummies. 

Jenflea

Oh but they also said because it's summer in the US, they don't send the gummies out until it's cooler. One of them said the gummies are listed as out of stock on the site. 

born.a.girl
1 hour ago, Kiwi Bicycle said:

There's 2 previous threads here with a link to a study that checks the different products to see how active the ingredients really are for different brands and types. I would use that to narrow down my options.

Good idea to follow this up, AIR.

We use iherb and their service is excellent.  Daughter finds the melatonin we go works well, but i didn't know about the other threads beforehand.

We also brought several bottles back from Canada, a different brand, which also worked well, so perhaps we just got lucky.

AIR

Thank you everyone for your advice 

I tried looking for the previous post comparison of different types and couldn’t find it😳. I’m on my Mobil and only 4 post came up mentioning melatonin 

• Like 1

Ozquoll
Posted (edited)

Have you tried searching iHerb? I think that's what the comparison post was called

EDIT - just read your post more closely - the comparison website is labdoor.com

Edited by Ozquoll

born.a.girl
11 minutes ago, AIR said:

Thank you everyone for your advice 

I tried looking for the previous post comparison of different types and couldn’t find it😳. I’m on my Mobil and only 4 post came up mentioning melatonin 

Some threads from prior to the revamp are not coming up.  I've looked for two that haven't, so it's not you. :)

• Like 1

born.a.girl
1 minute ago, Ozquoll said:

Have you tried searching iHerb? I think that's what the comparison post was called

I've been looking for the threads on robodebt and americal black rights matter threads and getting nothing.

amdirel

I've been trying really hard to upload a photo of ours. Let's see if this works...

20200707_183433_compress56.jpg

• Like 1

literally nobody

For my kids i order the Natrol Brand, strawberry flavour chewables.

Julie3Girls

We get the chewable ones - tablets you can chew as opposed to the gummie ones.

works well

Kiwi Bicycle

I just wanted to let people know it looks like Iherb now has a Sydney Warehouse. I ordered some Melatonin for myself ( from the reccommended labdoor website) last weekend and it arrived in 7 days from Sydney.

So hopefully that helps people desperate, it isn't all coming from the USA, maybe they are stocking the most popular items here in Australia now.

• Like 1