BadCat

What is the single MOST unusual thing you'll do with your lotto win?

~LemonMyrtle~
6 minutes ago, miss mia said:

I would never wash my hair with my own hands ever again. Wash and blow dry by my hairdresser whenever I want. It would be great if this person was also a qualified masseuse and I could have a massage every day

My idea of hell!!  What’s the opposite of being touched by strangers? I’d pay for that instead.

not sure what i would do that’s unusual. I really want a house with two big studies so I can have my own space. Which means buying a 6 bedrooM house for 4 people, which is a bit weird. 

CCABW

Most unusual thing? I’d pay for myself to have a “wife” so I could halve the work load I currently have. She can sort out all the house sh*t and therapies for the asd child so I don’t feel so fecking stretched and like a sh*t parent.

I’d also buy art because I love it. And have a tummy tuck and face lift so I don’t feel like an old haggard witch. 

• Like 2

got my tinsel on
2 hours ago, daisy007 said:

My husband just came in from moving the lawn and announced that if we won the lottery we would start a fish farm...so I guess that’s what we would be doing. 

the ideas they come up with when mowing, hey?

• Like 1

Kallie88

Zombie proof a shipping container turned tiny house, with a truck and probably use it to travel around australia since actual zombies are unlikely 😂 we did say unusual right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

maryanneK

I'd do all the "usual" things as PPs have mentioned.Definitely plenty of dream houses, charity works and staff to give me daily massages, clean the house, cook me amazing healthy tasty meals...

The only slightly unusual thing I'd do hire a personal shopper. She would be the exact same size as me, every single measurement identical, then I'd send her out (with a stylist) to find and try on clothes for me. So I'd have an awesome wardrobe but never have to try on clothes or spend hours dragging round shops again! I hate all my clothes but I hate shopping for new ones even more !

• Like 1

BBC

I'd buy some land with  high conservation value fora native bird species and fund a scientist to study and breed them up

• Like 1

Bethlehem Babe
Posted (edited)

Fully fund a PhD for me. 
Have a proper good person to take on management of the kids - the daily grind, homework and therapies, but I’d do the lunches then fly to my PhD studies each day.  

in reality I’d do boring things like pay the mortgage, plan for the kids future and big charity donations to lots of stuff 

Edited by Bethlehem Babe

Charli73

Liposuction... because I don’t have the time or energy to lose weight the normal way 😂

• Like 1

Freddie'sMum

I would also (aside from my unicorn) get someone to deal with the paperwork that engulfs our house on a regular basis.  I would pay all the bills and pay someone else to file / sort / and put away all the paperwork and I would never see it again.

Crombek

I would fund my Commune for Hysterical Women. A series of luxury cabins filled with gin and books. And a communal space filled with gin and books. And a rotating roster of men to provide childcare and clean and cook. And other services. If required.  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Ozquoll
45 minutes ago, Crombek said:

I would fund my Commune for Hysterical Women.

If I start a punk band I'm naming it Commune for Hysterical Women 🤩

• Like 4

DQMission

There is a band called Females of Doubtful Reputation because of this sign...

k_jS8979ef1w_3o12FiyDA6hKQ49t9zVphxkXsXjwPc.jpg.ee62e6d4f051cda4705932effdf0369d.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Squeekums The Elf
20 hours ago, lizzzard said:

Very vain, but I would go to a smile makeover - a proper one like they do on those makeover shows. I’ve always been self conscious about my teeth and a phobia of the dentist hasn’t helped the situation over the years 🤦‍♀️

I'd also do this  with lots of cash, my phobia would be taken seriously, not just treated as an inconvenience and I could pay away the pain lol 

• Like 3

Freddie'sMum

YKK - I wish I could remember the exact law - but I remember reading, years ago, a copy of a law that set out if you could legally sign a binding contract and it was something like "law for infants, imbeciles and unmarried women".  They certainly weren't PC with their wordings back then.