Dustyblue

Ghislaine Maxwell finally arrested in the US

TigerQueenofSheeba

IMO there are many, many, many people who are partly to blame for this continuing to occur. 

It should never have been allowed to continue for as long as it did. The Govt who made the deals and ignore victims should be held more accountable too. 

• Like 3

Murderino
8 hours ago, Hollycoddle said:

Doesn't necessarily lead to a conclusion of murder.  Could just be a case of wilfully turning a blind eye to what they were well aware was a high suicide risk.

Sure I was just advising the poster who asked why some people think it was murder.

Freddie'sMum

The latest news I read is that she will not be released on bail as she is a flight risk and has hidden herself away before.  She has 3 passports, American, British and French.  She is going to stay in jail until her trial.  That's something anyway.

• Like 4

Peanut

The Orange Mussolini "wishes her well". 🤔  I'll bet Jared and his other advisors are keeping the pardon pad well out of sight! 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Lunafreya

All the celebrities who’ve been to Epstein’s private island 

0-BD2-B2-F7-9-AEF-4-CBB-831-F-AF2-B571-F

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Peanut

Yeah, but none of them have the power or the form for pardoning convicted criminals!

• Like 1

Murderino

Be careful with Th at. I’ve read a credible report that some of the flight logs floating around are faked. 
John a legend and Chrissy Teigen were two people mentioned as being on the faked flight log. 

• Like 2

Dadto2

If anyone hasn't seen the Prince Andrew interview, I'd suggest watching it. It's a complete trainwreck!

born.a.girl

^^^ You know what staggered me about that?  It wasn't that he was trying to weasel his way out of it - that would have been vaguely understandable.   What astonished me was that he seemed to genuinely believe what he was saying - that his own magnanimity was his only problem. Talk about clueless.

When it comes to the US saying they want to speak to him, and his lawyers saying they've offered three times, i know who I'm going to believe.

• Like 1

TigerQueenofSheeba

Some of the victims have reported that there were many people who went to the islands who did not have anything to do with what was going on. 

There are several people on that picture that I do not believe for a second would have been involved in hurting children. 

Tom Hanks? Will Smith? Chrissy Teigan? John Legend? Katy Perry? Oprah? Chelsea Handler? Come on... 

• Like 2

SeaPrincess
2 hours ago, TigerQueenofSheeba said:

Some of the victims have reported that there were many people who went to the islands who did not have anything to do with what was going on. 

There are several people on that picture that I do not believe for a second would have been involved in hurting children. 

Tom Hanks? Will Smith? Chrissy Teigan? John Legend? Katy Perry? Oprah? Chelsea Handler? Come on... 

I agree. As abhorrent as Epstein and Maxwell were/are, people like that rely on a facade of decency to conceal their crimes. Epstein achieved that by being a social climber and surrounding himself with celebrities, politicians and others, and I just don’t believe that they were all involved.

The picture itself is hardly a comprehensive depiction of everyone who has been linked to Epstein, factually or otherwise.

• Like 3

Dadto2
15 hours ago, TigerQueenofSheeba said:

Yup. Epstein wasn't stupid, he wasn't going to show his true colours in front of people that would obviously find his behaviour abhorrent and report it. 

• Like 3

Dadto2

Do you reckon Randy Andy will do jail time?

TigerQueenofSheeba
1 hour ago, Dadto2 said:

I'd be surprised if he did. He's a royal... 'nuff said.

SeaPrincess
1 hour ago, Dadto2 said:

Only if they can find hard evidence, like a video. 

seayork2002
1 hour ago, Dadto2 said:

But for what?

Legally I mean

71Cath
1 hour ago, Dadto2 said:

No way.

purplekitty
1 hour ago, Dadto2 said:

Never.

Dadto2
29 minutes ago, seayork2002 said:

But for what?

Legally I mean

Sex with an underage girl - Virgina Roberts. She testified in a sworn deposition she had sex with Prince Andrew on 3 separate occasions and can prove they were both at the same location on those 3 occasions. Plus other corroborating evidence such as the photo. I guess if Maxwell sings she could be the nail in the coffin. 

• Like 3

Bandwagon
3 minutes ago, Dadto2 said:

Sex with an underage girl - Virgina Roberts. She testified in a sworn deposition she had sex with Prince Andrew on 3 separate occasions and can prove they were both at the same location on those 3 occasions. Plus other corroborating evidence such as the photo. I guess if Maxwell sings she could be the nail in the coffin. 

Here’s hoping 🤞🏻 

Rich a*s*holes are like Teflon though. 

seayork2002
12 minutes ago, Dadto2 said:

then if they have enough evidence they can charge him but i doubt he will go to jail

• Like 1

Peanut
3 hours ago, Dadto2 said:

Nup, not a chance.

Peanut
1 hour ago, Bandwagon said:

Here’s hoping 🤞🏻 

Rich a*s*holes are like Teflon though. 

Just look at Trump, he's so Teflon he's shiny.

• Like 3

TigerQueenofSheeba
1 hour ago, Dadto2 said:

Even then.... nope.

Lesley225

None of that would be enough to prove it.  Trying to prove something like that is very hard.

• Like 1