Jump to content
Dustyblue

Ghislaine Maxwell finally arrested in the US

Recommended Posts

Dustyblue

I've been following this story since Jeffrey Epstein either committed suicide or was killed in prison.

If the accusers are honest, Maxwell is a monstrous person who should be in prison for her crimes. However she also appears to have so much dirt on powerful people (possibly including Trump, Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew).

Will she spill all in an attempt to make a deal with the prosecutors? Or would that be a bad move, given what (possibly) happened to her sex-offender boyfriend in prison?

I'm horribly gripped, you couldn't make this story up.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VigilantePaladin

Wonder how long it will be before she "conmits suicide"? Or is "tragically murdered during an assault in her home" ?

Only a matter of time really...

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freddie'sMum

In my mind, she's actually worse than Epstein.  She procured these young girls and dazzled them with this sordid high life which turned out to be just abuse and rape.  I hope they throw the book at her and she is locked up for a very, very long time.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dustyblue
1 minute ago, Freddie'sMum said:

In my mind, she's actually worse than Epstein.  She procured these young girls and dazzled them with this sordid high life which turned out to be just abuse and rape.  I hope they throw the book at her and she is locked up for a very, very long time.

Yes, she should be locked up, as Epstein was- but look what happened to him.

One of the many things that bothers me about this- the men involved in abusing these underage women will most likely get away with it. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
71Cath

I hope Prince Andrew is crapping his fancy pants...

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dustyblue

I'm no conspiracy theorist, but I'd be worried about the consequences of spilling on Prince Andrew.

But yes, he's clearly complicit in this, and it'd be good if he actually had to pay the price for his allegedly hideous behaviour. Unfortunately I think he's pretty well protected though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ineedmorecoffee

I never understood how she could be suing Epstein’s estate for damages and also be in hiding at the same time.

Wouldn’t she need to use a lawyer and wouldn’t they need to know of her whereabouts?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peanut

I thought I read somewhere that she kept in touch with her lawyers but didn't let them know where she was.  The FBI have been quietly monitoring her though, so they must have been just waiting to gather evidence before nabbing her.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luci
52 minutes ago, 71Cath said:

I hope Prince Andrew is crapping his fancy pants...

I am assuming he is pretty nervous. Imagine if he ended up in court and went to jail! Would put all the other royal scandals in the shade. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lunafreya

Been trying to explain to the relatives about this and they asked why Prince Andrew got mixed up in it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hands Up

I hope she gets locked up. 
 

It appears her Father wasn’t the only terrible person in the family.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ozquoll
5 hours ago, VigilantePaladin said:

Wonder how long it will be before she "conmits suicide"? Or is "tragically murdered during an assault in her home" ?

Only a matter of time really...

There's some brutally funny memes on Twitter already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ozquoll
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Dustyblue said:

However she also appears to have so much dirt on powerful people (possibly including Trump, Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew).

It has always puzzled me that "the dirt", which Epstein surely had on many powerful men, has not surfaced since his non-consensual suicide 🤔. We know he filmed everything that went on in his many houses, and it is likely that some of the footage was used as kompromat - so why didn't he have a stash of it stored in such a way that it would be, say, emailed to Wikileaks if he died? Or did the intelligence agency behind his activities finally decide that he had outlived his usefulness?

 

ETA - if the dirt Epstein had wasn't enough to keep him alive, it won't be enough to keep Maxwell alive either. She's a much smaller fish though, which may keep her alive, albeit incarcerated.

Edited by Ozquoll
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aquarium2
20 hours ago, Freddie'sMum said:

In my mind, she's actually worse than Epstein.  She procured these young girls and dazzled them with this sordid high life which turned out to be just abuse and rape.  I hope they throw the book at her and she is locked up for a very, very long time.

Genuine question; what makes her worse?  To me she is equally culpable but I don't understand how she can be worse than him? 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oriental lily

I am thinking that being another woman and being part of the 'sisterhood' her betrayal and exploitation of these girls would seem more dire impossible to put these things on a scale though. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FuzzyChocolateToes

Ozquoll I spent an hour or two reading about the theories on Reddit yesterday. It certainly is strange that nothing has come out yet. 

I really do hope that justice is served for the survivors. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dustyblue
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Ozquoll said:

It has always puzzled me that "the dirt", which Epstein surely had on many powerful men, has not surfaced since his non-consensual suicide 🤔. We know he filmed everything that went on in his many houses, and it is likely that some of the footage was used as kompromat - so why didn't he have a stash of it stored in such a way that it would be, say, emailed to Wikileaks if he died? Or did the intelligence agency behind his activities finally decide that he had outlived his usefulness?

 

ETA - if the dirt Epstein had wasn't enough to keep him alive, it won't be enough to keep Maxwell alive either. She's a much smaller fish though, which may keep her alive, albeit incarcerated.

Yes- it's as if the more you talk, the more people need you dead.

Maybe Epstein was such an egomaniac he never really thought he'd be killed when he had so many 'friends'? But yes Ozquoll- why didn't he have a protective stash stored away just in case?

I'm wishfully hoping Maxwell thinks "Hell, I'm dead anyway, so here is everything I've got on everyone". Won't happen though. But am gripped to see what happens next!

Edited by Dustyblue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
José

This thread is interesting to me. 

I experience EB as anti conspiracy theory yet there seems to be conspiracy theories here.  

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dustyblue

LOL, for me it's more a simple 'What the hell happened and why?' And since there's so much we don't (and will probably never) know, it leads to theories. 

It doesn't have to lead to 'The CIA are out killing people who pose problems'!

If people start ranting about 5G etc, then you can call us conspiracy theorists :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freddie'sMum

To my mind she's worse because she is a female and she betrayed these young girls and sold them a lie - that ended up with this disgusting man (or men) raping them and abusing them.   I can't imagine any scenario where I (as a woman) would betray children esp where it ended up as sexual abuse .

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ozquoll
33 minutes ago, José said:

This thread is interesting to me. 

I experience EB as anti conspiracy theory yet there seems to be conspiracy theories here.  

You really think Epstein killed himself? 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ozquoll
30 minutes ago, Dustyblue said:

It doesn't have to lead to 'The CIA are out killing people who pose problems'!

Although that is exactly what the CIA does, all over the world. They're not really supposed to do it on American soil though...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lunafreya
10 minutes ago, Ozquoll said:

You really think Epstein killed himself? 

The victims think so and they make a very compelling argument why he did 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CallMeFeral

I'm new to this whole topic as I never really clicked through on Epstein articles for some reason. 

What is making it seem like he was murdered instead of killed himself?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lifesgood

I’ll take the Epstein-was-murdered conspiracy theory and raise you a he-may-still-be-alive conspiracy theory!

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Announcements

×
×
  • Create New...