blackcat20

TTC July 2020

Sweet.Pea
29 minutes ago, blackcat20 said:

I’ve had three days of spotting but yes probably too soon. Just needed to do it for my own peace of mind.

How many DPO are you now?

I've read implantation bleeding can last days :)

Do you have cysts or fibroids, because that's a cause of mid cycle bleeding too.

blackcat20
2 minutes ago, Sweet.Pea said:

How many DPO are you now?

I've read implantation bleeding can last days :)

Do you have cysts or fibroids, because that's a cause of mid cycle bleeding too.

9dpo. No cysts etc, never bleed mid cycle.

musicalmumma
1 minute ago, blackcat20 said:

9dpo. No cysts etc, never bleed mid cycle.

I'd say it's probably just too early. Fingers tightly crossed for you. 

• Thanks 1

musicalmumma
1 hour ago, Sweet.Pea said:

Cycle buddies!

I'm not sure if it's just spotting for CD1 yet though. 

I'm hoping you still get your BFP this cycle. If not then cycle buddies and due date buddies would be awesome

Sweet.Pea
22 minutes ago, musicalmumma said:

I'm hoping you still get your BFP this cycle. If not then cycle buddies and due date buddies would be awesome

There's definitely no BFP this month for me.

Because this cycle is so different without spotting, I still can't call it CD1 but I think by the end of the day it will be. It's definitely not light spotting, I'm just not sure if it's enough to call CD1 yet.

Sarah_434

Fingers crossed for you @blackcat20, and sorry to hear about AF @musicalmamma. You may still be in too @Sweet.Pea. Goodluck to everyone testing we need a BFP this month.

I’m thinking I may be DPO7, tried out my proov test today and it’s positive so ovulation happened 😀.

couldn't help doing a HPT too, just an IC though, I bought heaps to satisfy I’m POAS addiction. BFN of course, but not at all worried it’s way too early 🤣 

musicalmumma
20 minutes ago, Sarah_434 said:

Fingers crossed for you @blackcat20, and sorry to hear about AF @musicalmamma. You may still be in too @Sweet.Pea. Goodluck to everyone testing we need a BFP this month.

I’m thinking I may be DPO7, tried out my proov test today and it’s positive so ovulation happened 😀.

couldn't help doing a HPT too, just an IC though, I bought heaps to satisfy I’m POAS addiction. BFN of course, but not at all worried it’s way too early 🤣 

Oh I wanted AF to come. This is my first cycle trying. 

Haha I can never help myself and POAS too early too. 

~*~blizzy~*~
Posted (edited)

I stalked back to see my line progression from 12 years ago, nearly to the day 😬 

obviously cameras weren’t as good so I can’t really zoom to see what 11dpo looks like 🤦🏼‍♀️ But I’m assuming if I included it in the photo there was a feint positive 😂

A14D88A9-B4D5-46CF-9DA7-68471D56F603.jpeg

Edited by ~*~blizzy~*~
Spell

Sweet.Pea
55 minutes ago, ~*~blizzy~*~ said:

I stalked back to see my line progression from 12 years ago, nearly to the day 😬 

obviously cameras weren’t as good so I can’t really zoom to see what 11dpo looks like 🤦🏼‍♀️ But I’m assuming if I included it in the photo there was a feint positive 😂

A14D88A9-B4D5-46CF-9DA7-68471D56F603.jpeg

😂 are you worried because nothing today?

11DPO is still early! You could have ovulated earlier back then. Technology definitely wasn't as good as it is now.

Keep your positivity, you have plenty of time 🙂

~*~blizzy~*~
1 minute ago, Sweet.Pea said:

😂 are you worried because nothing today?

11DPO is still early! You could have ovulated earlier back then. Technology definitely wasn't as good as it is now.

Keep your positivity, you have plenty of time 🙂

This was an IVf cycle so I knew exactly where I was with regards to ovulation. 

im totally feeling pregnant, and to be honest I’ll be disappointed and very upset if I’m not

• Like 1

Sweet.Pea
Just now, ~*~blizzy~*~ said:

This was an IVf cycle so I knew exactly where I was with regards to ovulation. 

im totally feeling pregnant, and to be honest I’ll be disappointed and very upset if I’m not

I was like that last month. So disappointed when AF arrived, but more hopeful for this month. I knew after O I wasn't though.

This month I am probably more upset, but because I'm getting frustrated that there isn't anything more I can possibly do. I don't really feel like IVF is even an option at the moment. So I'm stuck doing the same thing, hoping for a different result.

Will you test tomorrow morning with FMU?

Sweet.Pea

Does anyone do fertility yoga? I'm clutching at straws but it's something I haven't tried yet.

tinselfoil hat

That’s great news you were able to confirm ovulation @Sarah_434  and better luck next month @musicalmumma. I hope you are ok. @~*~blizzy~*~and @Sweet.Pea I have everything crossed for you for the next day or two’s testing! 

What does everyone make of bright red bleeding at 3DPO? Enough to need a pad? I feel like it’s way too early for implantation and not a good sign that conditions are right :(

Sweet.Pea
20 minutes ago, tinselfoil hat said:

That’s great news you were able to confirm ovulation @Sarah_434  and better luck next month @musicalmumma. I hope you are ok. @~*~blizzy~*~and @Sweet.Pea I have everything crossed for you for the next day or two’s testing! 

What does everyone make of bright red bleeding at 3DPO? Enough to need a pad? I feel like it’s way too early for implantation and not a good sign that conditions are right :(

I am definitely out, but thanks!

Bright red bleeding sounds odd at 3DPO. Do you have any pain? Has anything happened?

It's not definitely not implantation bleeding, but doesn't sound like it.

tinselfoil hat

Thanks @Sweet.Pea  sorry to hear you’re out this month. 

I had pain at ovulation and a bit the day after (felt bruised almost) then nothing for two days. I’m used to lots of random bleeding but not at this volume because I guess my mirena was minimising it all :(

blackcat20
1 hour ago, ~*~blizzy~*~ said:

I'm right there with you, I've been super positive about this month since the start (aside from yesterday's hiccup). Fingers crossed for both of us.

~*~blizzy~*~
5 minutes ago, blackcat20 said:

I'm right there with you, I've been super positive about this month since the start (aside from yesterday's hiccup). Fingers crossed for both of us.

I hope it’s out time. 

NeedSleepNow

Sorry SweetPea and Blizzy re the BFN’s :(

It was a BFN here for me tonight. I’ll probably cave and test again tomorrow, as I have 0 willpower!

Sweet.Pea
25 minutes ago, NeedSleepNow said:

Sorry SweetPea and Blizzy re the BFN’s :(

It was a BFN here for me tonight. I’ll probably cave and test again tomorrow, as I have 0 willpower!

Sorry to hear needsleepnow

It's usually more accurate with FMU anyway ;)

NeedSleepNow

It’s ok, it’s only CD22 (or 8DPO), so it’s early.... I probably won’t become pessimistic until Tuesday/Wednesday!

~*~blizzy~*~
7 minutes ago, NeedSleepNow said:

It’s ok, it’s only CD22 (or 8DPO), so it’s early.... I probably won’t become pessimistic until Tuesday/Wednesday!

I wish I could say the same... I’m actually devastated. 

i keep trying to remind myself that a period is a win also as today is CD117. 

NeedSleepNow
Just now, ~*~blizzy~*~ said:

I can understand being devastated. A 117 day cycle is cruel, and it ending in AF is just awful... if that’s what happens 

Sweet.Pea
28 minutes ago, ~*~blizzy~*~ said:

Aren't you still 11 or 12DPO? Last time I didn't get a BFP until a week after AF was due. I implanted late though.

blackcat20

I had another gush of red this afternoon, after having nothing since yesterday morning. Definitely not AF as it’s too on and off.

~*~blizzy~*~
31 minutes ago, Sweet.Pea said:

Aren't you still 11 or 12DPO? Last time I didn't get a BFP until a week after AF was due. I implanted late though.

11dpo.  Just too soon I hope