blackcat20

TTC July 2020

blackcat20
28 minutes ago, Sweet.Pea said:

Are you sure you're out? It's not just implantation bleeding?

I really don't know. It was a gush of pink this morning so I popped a tampon in but I've just checked and it's got only a tiny amount of light/watery brown on it. I'll see what happens overnight and maybe test in the morning.

NeedSleepNow

That could be promising! It doesn’t sound like it’s an early AF!!

• Like 2

blackcat20
14 minutes ago, NeedSleepNow said:

After feeling glum all day I'm feeling a bit more positive. Just need to wait....

Sweet.Pea
1 hour ago, NeedSleepNow said:

It doesn't sound like it to me either!

blackcat20
34 minutes ago, Sweet.Pea said:

It doesn't sound like it to me either!

Doesn't sound like my usual for sure. I just don't know what on earth it is though. I'm too scared to see if there's been any more 🙈

Sweet.Pea
8 minutes ago, blackcat20 said:

Doesn't sound like my usual for sure. I just don't know what on earth it is though. I'm too scared to see if there's been any more 🙈

It sounds like what implantation bleeding is. If you Google and view images, you might find some to match it? I would wear a liner, not a tampon now though. 

I keep checking for AF. If I'm not getting a BFP, I want this cycle over with. The longer it lasts, the more hopeful I get and I'm not dealing well with going into C10, when I should know. I should have tested this morning with a FRER.

• Like 1

NeedSleepNow

Will you test tomorrow SweetPea?

I usually prefer just to test and get knowing either way over with.... I feel like then AF has permission to arrive and usually does!! I know it doesn’t really work like that, but I tell myself it does!

Sweet.Pea
Just now, NeedSleepNow said:

Will you test tomorrow SweetPea?

I usually prefer just to test and get knowing either way over with.... I feel like then AF has permission to arrive and usually does!! I know it doesn’t really work like that, but I tell myself it does!

I tested this afternoon with a IC and BFN.

I have fresh spotting now, so AF will definitely be here tomorrow. I'm out for this cycle :(

blackcat20

Sorry @Sweet.Pea 🙁

I swapped to a liner a few hours ago and nothing since. Last pregnancy I had four days of heavy brown flow from the day af was due and used tampons thinking it was a weird period. Turns out it wasn't. 

Boobs are still buzzing away. Skipped the wine, DH wasn't feeling it so probably a good thing.

Sweet.Pea
1 minute ago, blackcat20 said:

Sorry @Sweet.Pea 🙁

I swapped to a liner a few hours ago and nothing since. Last pregnancy I had four days of heavy brown flow from the day af was due and used tampons thinking it was a weird period. Turns out it wasn't. 

Boobs are still buzzing away. Skipped the wine, DH wasn't feeling it so probably a good thing.

Sounds promising for you! Hopefully you will get a BFP in the next few days :)

Sounds like your body retains old blood and when pregnant needs to get rid of it. I usually get old blood at the beginning of each cycle, and so I Googled it, it's fairly normal. This time was different. Just fresh blood.

C10 here I come. I feel really deflated. I don't even feel like IVF is an option for us given what's happening here. I'm scared they will shut it down right when it's time to retrieve eggs or transfer the embryo.

blackcat20

Yeah I normally get brown spotting at the start too.

What state are you in, VIC?  I think last shutdown they were allowed to proceed with cycles already underway, you can't just stop when someone has been stimulated to super ovulate.

Sweet.Pea
25 minutes ago, blackcat20 said:

Yeah I normally get brown spotting at the start too.

What state are you in, VIC?  I think last shutdown they were allowed to proceed with cycles already underway, you can't just stop when someone has been stimulated to super ovulate.

I'm in Vic, right in the thick of it.

If it goes through the medical facility, it's likely to be cancelled. Not a chance I would want to take.

NeedSleepNow
3 minutes ago, Sweet.Pea said:

I'm in Vic, right in the thick of it.

If it goes through the medical facility, it's likely to be cancelled. Not a chance I would want to take.

I don’t blame you! Could you do preliminary stuff like bloods? I had a friend who had issues TTC no.3  and from memory it just turned out to be a bit of an issue with progesterone during the luteal phase. It was a pretty easy fix 

blackcat20

I'm in VIC too but on the south east side of the city.

Fair enough. Hopefully things settle down soon and more options open up.

Sweet.Pea
17 minutes ago, blackcat20 said:

I'm in VIC too but on the south east side of the city.

Fair enough. Hopefully things settle down soon and more options open up.

I hope so too

17 minutes ago, NeedSleepNow said:

I don’t blame you! Could you do preliminary stuff like bloods? I had a friend who had issues TTC no.3  and from memory it just turned out to be a bit of an issue with progesterone during the luteal phase. It was a pretty easy fix 

We have already done it all, but thanks for the idea :)

NeedSleepNow

Did everything come back normal? I know when I chatted to the GP recently, she said 12-months to TTC is completely within the normal range. She still referred me to a gynecologist because of my endo, but it was reassuring... I don’t think we will TTC for a year though, as our gaps would become too big 

Sweet.Pea
38 minutes ago, NeedSleepNow said:

Did everything come back normal? I know when I chatted to the GP recently, she said 12-months to TTC is completely within the normal range. She still referred me to a gynecologist because of my endo, but it was reassuring... I don’t think we will TTC for a year though, as our gaps would become too big 

Everything came back normal.

What will the next step be for you if you don't conceive before the gap gets too big?

NeedSleepNow
53 minutes ago, Sweet.Pea said:

Everything came back normal.

What will the next step be for you if you don't conceive before the gap gets too big?

Probably a hysterectomy! I’m happy with stopping at 3 children if that’s the way it ends up!

• Like 1

musicalmumma

Ive woken up to cd1!! It is only 3 days after stopping primulot. I honestly thought I wouldn't get a cycle til late next week! Bring on BBT and Clomid. 

• Like 1

blackcat20

BFN for me this morning but not unexpected at 9dpo. No more spotting.

~*~blizzy~*~

BFN 11dpo 😥 quickly losing hope

NeedSleepNow

Sorry Blackcat and Blizzy :(

Sweet.Pea
42 minutes ago, musicalmumma said:

Ive woken up to cd1!! It is only 3 days after stopping primulot. I honestly thought I wouldn't get a cycle til late next week! Bring on BBT and Clomid. 

Cycle buddies!

I'm not sure if it's just spotting for CD1 yet though. 

Sweet.Pea
3 minutes ago, ~*~blizzy~*~ said:

BFN 11dpo 😥 quickly losing hope

It's not over until AF arrives.

@blackcat20 you need to give it a couple of days after bleeding for HCG ro show up on the test. I'd try again Tuesday morning :)

blackcat20
Just now, Sweet.Pea said:

It's not over until AF arrives.

@blackcat20 you need to give it a couple of days after bleeding for HCG ro show up on the test. I'd try again Tuesday morning :)

I’ve had three days of spotting but yes probably too soon. Just needed to do it for my own peace of mind.