blackcat20

TTC July 2020

musicalmumma
32 minutes ago, Sweet.Pea said:

Implantation?

Some people get slight spotting when the egg implants. 

Sweet.Pea
4 minutes ago, musicalmumma said:

Some people get slight spotting when the egg implants. 

I got it with my first :)

Didn't know it at the time, only after I tested a week later.

I was questioning whether it could be.

blackcat20
59 minutes ago, musicalmumma said:

Fingers crossed its implantion

I'm hopeful but 6DPO would be on the early side.

Sweet.Pea
8 minutes ago, blackcat20 said:

I'm hopeful but 6DPO would be on the early side.

It's definitely possible though.

blackcat20
1 minute ago, Sweet.Pea said:

It's definitely possible though.

I feel like its the first month we got our timing spot on, we were a bit late the previous two. Just have to wait and see.

Sweet.Pea
4 minutes ago, blackcat20 said:

I feel like its the first month we got our timing spot on, we were a bit late the previous two. Just have to wait and see.

If it is implantation, you should get a BFP CD9 or 10. 

Sometimes I just test so I know when implantation was. Not that I would care with a BFP, but I guess I know when it wasn't a lot 😂

• Haha 1

musicalmumma

I'll be hopeful for you. I've had early implantion before. I had a BFP at 7dpo before. BBT chart backed it up with my ovulation dates too. 

blackcat20
2 minutes ago, musicalmumma said:

I'll be hopeful for you. I've had early implantion before. I had a BFP at 7dpo before. BBT chart backed it up with my ovulation dates too. 

Wow, thats impressive!

Sweet.Pea
3 minutes ago, musicalmumma said:

What day did implantation occur for a BFP at 7DPO?

musicalmumma

Screenshot_20200702-153620_FF Mobile.jpg

Sweet.Pea
3 hours ago, musicalmumma said:

Screenshot_20200702-153620_FF Mobile.jpg

I don't take my temperature, so I can't tell sorry.

Sweet.Pea

Does anyone get a really dry mouth as PMS? I have drunk a lot of water, but it's still really dry. Any solutions?

tinselfoil hat

No idea sorry @Sweet.Pea and @musicalmumma !

I have ovulation pain tonight. Last BD on Monday... maybe we do have a small chance this month after all. Does anyone else get ovulation pain when they walk/sit down/related to movements?

Sweet.Pea
1 minute ago, tinselfoil hat said:

I have ovulation pain tonight. Last BD on Monday... maybe we do have a small chance this month after all. Does anyone else get ovulation pain when they walk/sit down/related to movements?

Yes I do.

I never got it before my last pregnancy though.

Definitely still in with a chance of BD was Monday and conditions have been right.

tinselfoil hat

Thanks @Sweet.Pea

blackcat20
26 minutes ago, tinselfoil hat said:

Yes to pain, I could barely walk at the height of ovulation this month.

tinselfoil hat

Wow @blackcat20 that sounds awful. Is that a normal thing for people? I’m trying to gauge if what I get is normal. I’ve also had it so badly that it’s difficult to stand up straight/walk but I have no idea if that’s just the way it is for women. This month isn’t too bad for me thankfully!

blackcat20
54 minutes ago, tinselfoil hat said:

Wow @blackcat20 that sounds awful. Is that a normal thing for people? I’m trying to gauge if what I get is normal. I’ve also had it so badly that it’s difficult to stand up straight/walk but I have no idea if that’s just the way it is for women. This month isn’t too bad for me thankfully!

Normally it’s just niggly pain on and off over a few days. But I had a few hours of the more intense pain right when O was due this month, happens occasionally. It’s why I went on the pill years ago.

tinselfoil hat

Thanks @blackcat20 . I hope there’s no more of that for you 

Sweet.Pea

CD28, 13DPO today.

Not even tempted to test.

Usually on CD27 or CD28 of a 32 day cycle I get spotting. So it will be interesting if that happens today, or if the universe is going to just hit me with AF straight away this month.

musicalmumma
10 minutes ago, Sweet.Pea said:

CD28, 13DPO today.

Not even tempted to test.

Usually on CD27 or CD28 of a 32 day cycle I get spotting. So it will be interesting if that happens today, or if the universe is going to just hit me with AF straight away this month.

Fingers crossed for you 

Sweet.Pea
3 hours ago, musicalmumma said:

Fingers crossed for you 

Thanks!

I'm hoping lack of spotting is a positive thing, but it could just mean a longer cycle.

I've had PMS though so while I'm a little hopeful, I think it might be short lived.

Sweet.Pea

How is everyone else going this morning with symptom spotting and (not) testing?

blackcat20

Nothing much happening here except for sore boobs. Good old progesterone. Tests are arriving today but planning to wait a few more days.

How are you @Sweet.Pea?

Sarah_434

I'm just trucking along, DPO4 

Not feeling great today, I'm putting it down to eating too many much junk food yesterday. Also getting some breakouts, I sometimes get them during luteral phase, not always though.