Jump to content
blackcat20

TTC July 2020

Recommended Posts

blackcat20

Might as well start fresh for July :yes:

Share this post


Link to post
NeedSleepNow

I figure even though I’m in the 2WW I’m now TTC July.

Fingers crossed July is a lucky month for people and we get lots of BFP’s!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
blackcat20
8 minutes ago, NeedSleepNow said:

I figure even though I’m in the 2WW I’m now TTC July.

Fingers crossed July is a lucky month for people and we get lots of BFP’s!

Me too. CD23 and counting.

Share this post


Link to post
Sweet.Pea

Thanks for creating @blackcat20

Pretty sure I'm in the July group. How frustrating! Will be C10 for us. Double digits!

I would like 3 kids, so for the 3rd I think I will wait 6 weeks and then start trying 😂

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
blackcat20

knowing how things go, you'll probably fall straight away @Sweet.Pea :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
NeedSleepNow
3 minutes ago, blackcat20 said:

Me too. CD23 and counting.

You have willpower of steel! I’m CD19 and already feel like caving and testing!

Share this post


Link to post
blackcat20
8 minutes ago, NeedSleepNow said:

You have willpower of steel! I’m CD19 and already feel like caving and testing!

Only 6DPO so no point.

Share this post


Link to post
Sweet.Pea
14 minutes ago, blackcat20 said:

knowing how things go, you'll probably fall straight away @Sweet.Pea :laugh:

😂 probably. I'll have spent over 3 years TTC by then so I could live with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Sarah_434

Only DPO3 here.

Had a really vivid dream last night about getting a BFP, I'm not one to put any stock in that sort of thing, but it was so real feeling I almost felt like I needed to test when I woke up but only DPO3 (assuming I have O right...)

Share this post


Link to post
blackcat20
1 minute ago, Sarah_434 said:

Only DPO3 here.

Had a really vivid dream last night about getting a BFP, I'm not one to put any stock in that sort of thing, but it was so real feeling I almost felt like I needed to test when I woke up but only DPO3 (assuming I have O right...)

I don't know, I had a dream I was having a baby girl last pregnancy but before I knew I was pregnant.

Share this post


Link to post
Sweet.Pea

I had a dream I was pregnant last time too.

Turned out to be true.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
tinselfoil hat

Fingers crossed @Sarah_434! CD 18 here and unless by some miracle I didn’t get pain, I haven’t ovulated yet. DH is away now so probably not our month. 

Share this post


Link to post
blackcat20

I ordered some FRER from Amazon yesterday, it was the cheapest price I could find. They are more sensitive than the ones I have that couldnt even detect a pregnancy the day AF was due.

Share this post


Link to post
musicalmumma

I bought a 7pack of FRER the other day from woolies I think, or maybe it was coles. It wsa 20% off. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Sweet.Pea
5 minutes ago, musicalmumma said:

I bought a 7pack of FRER the other day from woolies I think, or maybe it was coles. It wsa 20% off. 

 

I bought a 7 pack last month it was around $22 from Woolies.

@blackcat20 how much were they?

Share this post


Link to post
blackcat20
1 minute ago, Sweet.Pea said:

I bought a 7 pack last month it was around $22 from Woolies.

@blackcat20 how much were they?

$14 for the three pack, elsewhere was $16ish and up

Share this post


Link to post
Sweet.Pea
10 minutes ago, blackcat20 said:

$14 for the three pack, elsewhere was $16ish and up

That's a good price!

I find Chemist Warehouse and Woolies have a special every few months. I buy the 7 pack because I'm realistic about the number I'll need 😂

They can range between $21 to $23 on sale. Full price they are around $28.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Sweet.Pea

PMS was so bad yesterday, but a bit better today. Is that normal?

Yesterday I was bloated, crampy and sore breasts and today I just have sore breasts (but better then yesterday).

Share this post


Link to post
Sarah_434

 

29 minutes ago, Sweet.Pea said:

PMS was so bad yesterday, but a bit better today. Is that normal?

Yesterday I was bloated, crampy and sore breasts and today I just have sore breasts (but better then yesterday).

bloating, cramping, sore breasts are generally related to progesterone. It dropping is what initiates AF, so would make sense the symptoms would ease right before AF. But in staying that everyone is different and its really hard to determine causes for symptoms.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Sweet.Pea
3 minutes ago, Sarah_434 said:

 

bloating, cramping, sore breasts are generally related to progesterone. It dropping is what initiates AF, so would make sense the symptoms would ease right before AF. But in staying that everyone is different and its really hard to determine causes for symptoms.  

Thanks, so I can probably expect AF tomorrow or Saturday then. At least it won't be a long cycle I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
musicalmumma

I may have two 7packs... I like to test.. a lot. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
blackcat20

I have a pile of cheaper tests but they require a much higher concentration....

I'm crampy with sore boobs too, never used to happen but seems heightened at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
blackcat20

I'm getting the tiniest amount of pink when I wipe...way too early even for spotting when compared with previous months 😭

Share this post


Link to post
musicalmumma
38 minutes ago, blackcat20 said:

I'm getting the tiniest amount of pink when I wipe...way too early even for spotting when compared with previous months 😭

Fingers crossed its implantion

Share this post


Link to post
Sweet.Pea
41 minutes ago, blackcat20 said:

I'm getting the tiniest amount of pink when I wipe...way too early even for spotting when compared with previous months 😭

Implantation?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...