Sign in to follow this  
purpleblaze

recommend me a jogger (trackpants)

purpleblaze

I'm pretty much living in joggers (a nicer name for trackies) but my target ones are pilling and my asics are really baggy.

I'm looking for a nice full length track suit pant that's not overly baggy and fabric that wears well. Similar to this style (but in a dark colour):

https://www.theiconic.com.au/monogram-cuffed-leg-joggers-991921.html

Any recommendations??

I haven't tried lululemon but they are on the exxy side. Do they wear well?

Given I wear them daily it might pay to get half decent ones.

Thanks

José

I really like a pair of lorna Jane that I have.

Lorem ipsum

Uniqlo!

Their fleece lined pants are nice and warm

Queen*of*the*Harpies
Posted (edited)

Betty Basics Lindsey jogger!

Edited by Queen*of*the*Harpies

AllyK81
Posted (edited)

Jaggad are great. I also like a French brand called Etre Cecile. They are exxy too but well worth it. The cut is excellent - tapered to the ankle so they aren't all baggy.

Edited by AllyK81

Chee72

I have three Lululemon On The fly Joggers. They’re exy I think about $130 however so worth it. I’ve had mine three years, still look new and wear them to death during winter.

• Like 2

EmmaFY

I have three Lululemon On The fly Joggers. They’re exy I think about $130 however so worth it. I’ve had mine three years, still look new and wear them to death during winter.

Yep, came here to second these!

• Like 1

rosie28

I have some nice ones from Frankie and Co- about $55 from memory and they’ve worn well (I have white ones so that’s sort of a miracle).

22Fruitmincepies

Thank you for posting this, I put a hole in my favourite pair from birdsnest, and they have none left in that style. My jeans are just a bit too tight for everyday comfort, and I don’t love wearing leggings all day.

purpleblaze

Thanks everyone, will check out those options and wait for sales!

purpleblaze

I love the Etre cecile but can't really justify $220! Looks like I'm trying the Country Road and Lululemon ones.

Charli73

Thanks for posting this, looking for something similar as another pair also seeing as I’m living in Aldi joggers and they’re getting wrecked!

StillDreaming

Let-it-go

My Lululemon ones are the best I’ve ever owned. Hold their shape, don’t bag or stretch, haven’t faded. Worth every penny. They’re the Reafy to Rulu ones I think. I doubt you’ll get them on sale though. They generally sell out quite quickly when they get them.

• Like 3

Charli73
Posted (edited)

Just jumping in here. Are these warm or made from thin fabric? Hoping they’re thicker - like trackies. ������������

Wondering the same thing, although there’s another jogger ‘ready to rulu’ pant which looks similar, wondering if it’s thicker than a normal yoga pant too... my normal lululemon pants are too thin to wear outside walking etc

Edited by Charli73
  • Like 1

Let-it-go
Posted (edited)

Wondering the same thing, although there’s another jogger ‘ready to rulu’ pant which looks similar, wondering if it’s thicker than a normal yoga pant too... my normal lululemon pants are too thin to wear outside walking etc

Yes they are thicker and softer material than gym leggings. They are not that fluffy fleece inside though. But lovely and soft. I’m wearing mine now and it’s been freezing here today.

Edited by Let-it-go

StillDreaming

Yes they are thicker and softer material than gym leggings. They are not that fluffy fleece inside though. But lovely and soft. I’m wearing mine now and it’s been freezing here today.

Sounds great! I am waiting for some to arrive in the mail after reading about them here.... but then I started wondering if they were the thin ones I’ve had before that I won’t even bother wearing inside a heated house during winter. They definitely don’t have a lot of stock available in these or the rulu ones mentioned above. Free shipping and the option to return convinced me. Thanks!

• Like 1

Let-it-go
Posted (edited)

Sorry - I was talking about the Rulu ones! But I have tried on the Fly ones and they are thinker than gym pants, I didn’t like the cut as much as the Rulu ones.

I read back we were kind of cross posting and you were asking about the Fly ones and someone else mentioned the Rulu ones and I got all confused! Anyway if you dont like the ones you get, then try and get the Rulu ones.

Edited by Let-it-go

22Fruitmincepies

I looked at both the Lululemon ones today, both are very thin. 

• Haha 1

elfbolt

Uniqlo fleece lined ones are amazing, so warm and only $40.

Charli73

Looked for some at rebel today.. nothing plain, all had big branding all down the leg and came in pink, blue, all light colours..

nothing left online in my size at CR

doubting thomas

Newly povo me is loving her $25 mambo trackies from Big W. So comfy! They have an elasticated ankle with a stripe around that but otherwise plain. ( tiny mambo insignia near the pocket) . Not as fancy as other suggestions though. 

22Fruitmincepies

I’m feeling quite cosy in my new cotton on body trackies, but they aren’t as flattering as my previous pair that I ripped. I’ll keep looking.