Sign in to follow this  
Dadto2

AirAsia - chargeback

Dadto2
Posted (edited)

I've got flights booked to Bali in a few weeks, bizarrely AirAsia haven't cancelled the flights yet, obviously there's no chance of us being able to go. I've been trying to get in touch with AirAsia for a month. Their call centre is not taking calls, I've tweeted them (no response) and have chatted to their virtual assistant who tries and fails to help then attempts to transfer me to their live chat service, it just sits there for 3 hours then timesout and you start again. Apparently AirAisa will give you a credit for the flight, but you need to speak to a customer support agent in order to do that... I was thinking of doing a transaction dispute with my credit card company, but no idea if this situation fits the bill?

Edited by Dadto2

Dirty Cat
Posted (edited)

Call the bank and ask. A quick google for air Asia reviews tells me that they are difficult to communicate with.

Edited by Dirty Cat
  • Like 1

Dadto2

Call the bank and ask. A quick google for air Asia reviews tells me that they are difficult to communicate with.

Absolute nightmare. I've spoken to the bank and they've been non-committal, just said fill out the form and see how it goes.

Fabulous

I contacted airasiasupport@airasia.com here and they gave me a credit for 2 years. I tried ava about ten times and was just about to lodge a credit card dispute when they I finally got the credit.

Mumma-to-Lilypie

We were due to fly with them last Saturday, and finally got the last of the credits about 3 days prior, after about 8 weeks of dealing with them. They were an absolute nightmare.

Dirty Cat

Note to self - never use air Asia even if they have a cheap fare

• Like 2