Jen1

Big Brother

Jen1
Posted (edited)

Just wondering who is going to watch this? I watched it tonight and it looked interesting. The house looks amazing! Too many good shows on at the same time with Masterchef and The Voice.

Edited by Jen1

MooGuru

Watched it tonight, haven't seen it in about 15 years.

• Like 1

lozoodle

I watched it. I like having something mindless to watch :)

• Like 3

maurie

I watched it, I like it so far, happy that we didn't have to sit through an interview with the evictee at the end.

I like that it was 3 days worth in the episode and that there is an eviction every episode.

• Like 2

steppy

It's a no for me.

Prancer is coming

I watched it. I loved it when it first came out years ago, but got a bit sick of it after a few seasons.

I can’t remember who everyone is yet and there does not seem to be a lot of people in the house. If they evict someone every night, the numbers will whittle down.

• Like 1

Squeekums The Elf

I loved the first run

Im watching this one

Love the house, it looks amazing

The people seem a good mix so far, could be some fireworks

José

Definitely not watching!

Scootaloo

Who went home? I missed the end.

GlitteryElfFarts

Laura went home.

We watched the first night and will probably watch the rest if DH has anything to do with it. He liked the original BB,

• Like 2

71Cath

I forgot it was on!

Chchgirl

Unfortunately no as Masterchef is still on but I have no interest, I can't see it being as good as the original..

• Like 1

TigerQueenofSheeba

Yeah... no lol.

They were promoting putting in a guy who is apparently "the worst driver in Adelaide". I really don't think anyone should be promoting that.

Once I started seeing those adverts I tuned out to anyone else who might be on there.

• Like 1

Soontobegran

I will watch but I am mourning the old days of live streaming.

• Like 3

annodam

I remember the first one coming out when DD was born & my cousin came to see me at the hospital & commented on my attire. Said I resembled some bunny moll from BB, dunno who she was (& still don't) as I am not interested in those types pf programs.

Those fk'ers would all be approaching their 40s now & probably cringe at their stupidity!

Soontobegran

I remember the first one coming out when DD was born & my cousin came to see me at the hospital & commented on my attire. Said I resembled some bunny moll from BB, dunno who she was (& still don't) as I am not interested in those types pf programs.

Those fk'ers would all be approaching their 40s now & probably cringe at their stupidity!

Bunny moll.....her name was Sarah and perhaps instead of cringing at their stupidity she says she had an awesome and memorable time.

If you've never watched you'd not really know if it was all stupidity or in fact for some of them life changing in a positive way.

• Like 6

annodam

^ The fact you know exactly who I was referring to without mentioning a name is actually pretty sad!

I have no idea who she is/or does & as I said, it was a comment my cousin made to me & it somehow etched in my memory.

SummerStar
Posted (edited)

Edited by SummerStar
  • Like 1

Squeekums The Elf

Yeah... no lol.

They were promoting putting in a guy who is apparently "the worst driver in Adelaide". I really don't think anyone should be promoting that.

He was on the TV show worst drivers in australia and STILL failed to pass. They shouldnt have made that show in the first place but they did, so no wonder its used as his hook

^ The fact you know exactly who I was referring to without mentioning a name is actually pretty sad!

Why is that sad? If we made a footy reference, you would probably know what someone on about.

Do you not remember bits of ANY shows that you liked years ago? Sara marie and her bunnyness and bum dance made a huge wave at the time

Im glad laura went, she seemed to serious for the house.

• Like 7

Jen1
Posted (edited)

I think it has turned a bit like Survivor in a sense with all the challenges, the original wasn't like that. Good to have some changes and new house etc. :) They covered 3 days pretty quickly too, I thought the first evictee was only in there for 1 day or so.

My 2 younger children enjoyed it last night, so we will keep watching it tonight and flick over to Masterchef. It is a bit of both for us here.

Edited by Jen1

MooGuru

I have no idea who she is/or does & as I said, it was a comment my cousin made to me & it somehow etched in my memory.

Actually it's pretty normal to remember the names of people or characters we connect with for many reasons.

• Like 3

Mrs Zee
  • Like 4

Jen1

I agree, I liked the old BB voice!

Sad act here and proud of it. Even all these year later, I couldn’t forget Sarah-Marie Fedele if I wanted to.

https://encrypted-tb...EUmqdy&usqp=CAU

Totally forgot this was on last night. I’ll have to see if I can catch up somehow.

She was fantastic!!

Squeekums The Elf

Must say, I loved bb and Angela's my house debate lol

• Like 1