ThePlacebo

TTC June 2020

ThePlacebo

Thought I may as well start a June thread.

CD33 here and I have no idea what’s going on. BFN on Friday (CD30).

How is everyone else going?

blackcat20

CD19 for me today, O was yesterday so just waiting now...

NeedSleepNow

Sorry to hear that Placebo!

Good luck Blackcat

CD4 here. Will buy an ovulation kit this cycle and start that next weekend!

~*~blizzy~*~

Hey guys - has my telehealth phone consult and he has ordered all hormones thyroid etc plus an ultrasound. He said it may be normal but as time isn’t on my side let’s test it.

blackcat20

Sorry to hear that Placebo!

Good luck Blackcat

CD4 here. Will buy an ovulation kit this cycle and start that next weekend!

I’ve used the digital ovulation tester before, it’s good but expensive. Went to cheapies this time because I’m pretty consistent but just wanted to check after going early last month.

tinselfoil hat

No idea where I am in my cycle :( mirena removal plus general bleeding all the time, plus irregular periods has me lost as to whether I’m on a super long cycle or the first half of a new cycle. Gah. Best of luck ladies!

Maree83

June here we come....best of luck to everyone!

AF is due 7th June, the wait is killing me. Trying hard not to test early this month. It would be way to early to test now anyway. We missed ovulation this month (I think, not using any ovulation kit or anything), but tried twice in fertile period, before I was meant to ovulate, I hope this is enough.

NeedSleepNow

Good luck Maree! I’m amazed at your willpower. I’ve always caved so early with FRER, although they tend to be very accurate from

4 days before AF.

Hope the tests come back ok Blizzy!

Fingers crossed your cycle sorts itself out soon Tinselfoil Hat!

Hoppy123

CD 21 for me, pretty sure I O'd on the evening of the 31st so not sure if that makes me 1 or 2 DPO. Maybe I'll go with1DPO. first cycle after my CP so I'm pretty happy that I'm having a close to regular cycle and haven't reverted to the 45 day cycle. We got plenty of BDing in this cycle too, so I'm hopeful.

I use the cheapie OPK's too, they usually peak over a two day period then drop again. Fells strange to be excited for the line to fade but at least then you know you're in the TWW.

heading to the MIL's this weekend too so at least that will delay me from testing too early. Will probably be testing tuesday morning though haha.

blackcat20

I use the cheapie OPK's too, they usually peak over a two day period then drop again. Fells strange to be excited for the line to fade but at least then you know you're in the TWW.

It's my first time using them, so glad to read that what I saw is what I thought it was. I've really only used the digital ones before (and never hit the static smiley as I run out of sticks before O).

Hoppy123

It's my first time using them, so glad to read that what I saw is what I thought it was. I've really only used the digital ones before (and never hit the static smiley as I run out of sticks before O).

yeah thats why I use the cheapies. My cycles used to be so irregular there was no way I could afford to use the digitals. I used to go through 50 cheapies per cycle. Mostly because I was obsessive and as soon as they were slightly dark I'd start doing 4 a day haha. Still do that now tbh

• Like 1

Sarah_434
Posted (edited)

I bought the cheapie opks last cycle because I couldn’t get the peak on the digital ones and felt so guilty using so many a day. Worked well because I used the cheapies until I thought it was pretty much positive then used a digital one to confirm it.

I’m CD7 so tested with opk for first time this cycle this morning faint line, hoping it doesn’t get dark too quickly. I have O’d on CD9 before but I don’t thing it would have resulted in a mature egg

Edited by Sarah_434

blackcat20

Does any one else find they pee heaps in the first few days after O? I reckon I've been 7 or 8 times already today :omg:

~*~blizzy~*~

Hi guys. Changed my name for a bit more anonymity.

Had U/s today, she mentione tonnes of small follicles on my right ovary and left looks normal. She mentioned a fibroid looking thing. I asked if everything look ok and she said to wait for the report.

Also had my full work up of bloods which should be back Thursday.

The ovary thing could be why I have alternate long/short cycles. I just want a period now so I know where I’m at.

~*~blizzy~*~
  • Like 1

blackcat20

I don’t know about when ovulating but i was supposed to drink 1lt of water between 930-10 this morning. By 955 I was in that much pain so I pee’d, then quickly drank 500Ml. Got to u/s and was so full I needed to let a little bit out. I let way more than a little bit and she said I was still super full at 11am.

I guess I just pee a lot all the time

Im a frequent pee-er, but it seems to be worse those first few days after O.

Sarah_434

Has anyone tried the Proov PdG (metabolised progesterone) tests? I’ve just ordered some and wondering if anyone has used them and how it went

eigne

Hey ladies, I’m back for June. Unfortunately I recently had a MC at 12+2. Really disappointing, so I’m hoping my cycle returns soon so we can try again. Sigh.

blackcat20

Sorry to hear eigne.

• Like 1

NeedSleepNow

So sorry eigne :(

• Like 1

Sarah_434

Really sorry eigne

• Like 1

~*~blizzy~*~

I’m sorry to hear eigne xx

• Like 1

tinselfoil hat
Posted (edited)

Sorry Eigne. you must be heartbroken :bighug:

Edited by tinselfoil hat
  • Like 1

hopefulbabymama

Hi all,

I'm joining for June, today is CD5. This will be Cycle13 of TTC#1 - feeling a little bummed that we've officially hit the "infertile" definition. Currently having a range of tests done as we've just joined a fertility clinic. I have a super regular cycle and confirm ovulation every month. Day21 blood tests all came back normal. DH has had some semen analysis which has come back with some issues with motility and morphology. Although the most recent test (4 months after the first one) the motility issues are gone and morphology is borderline (3%). Depending on test results looking to start IVF in the next couple of months, will be interesting to see what our FS says once we've had these round of tests done.

Good luck to everyone for this month, baby dust to all!

hopefulbabymama

So sorry for your loss Eigne

Sarah I have used PROOV tests before. They've confirmed ovulation for me so seemed to work. But not that useful really as I'm able to pinpoint ovulation using CM and digital OPKs. But nice to know my progesterone levels seem to be looking fine (this correlates with a CD21 blood test I had where my progesterone levels confirmed ovulation).

• Like 1