Riotproof

Cat hassling for food hours too early

kadoodle

I went with the Coco and Boots spray; fingers crossed it works.

I’m fostering a couple of kittens who are getting desexed tomorrow. They’re not impressed that their supper has been canceled.

IamOzgirl

My new cat isn't snuggly at all! He's bitey and never sits on laps.

But he head butts to show affection and brings you his comfort string or his blue mouse as gifts. And he follows me around the house.

Mine took a good yeah to move from the foot of the bed to basically in my arms at night! It's been 2 years of her being right up in my face, under the Donna sleeping in the crock of my hips! She truly is my baby.

• Like 1

Bono25
  • Like 1

TigerQueenofSheeba

Two words

Auto Feeder.

Best purchase ever! Cat doesn’t wake me up and doesn’t hassle me for food during the day . We bought it originally as he guzzles his food, and we needed to be better aware of how much he ate and when. But the bonus was that he no longer associates us with his food!

Does it auto feed wet food? lol.

My new cat isn't snuggly at all! He's bitey and never sits on laps.

But he head butts to show affection and brings you his comfort string or his blue mouse as gifts. And he follows me around the house.

I get the kitty head boop when she's hungry and if she's feeling particularly nice (not often).

It's actually comforting (in an odd way) to know that mine isn't the only cat like this. I was starting to worry that she didn't like us and was wondering if maybe this wasn't the place for her. But it seems to be quite normal behaviour so now I don't have to worry!

• Like 2

Sugarplum Poobah

Lol, I saw this today and thought of this thread ::D:

post-183216-0-46991300-1590118016_thumb.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

IamOzgirl
  • Like 1

Riotproof

Dear Cat, 

Looking at me expectedly hasn’t worked. Meowing at me hasn’t worked. Even the saddest meow hasn’t worked. 
 I have refreshed your water. There is still kibble in your bowl. Cleaned your litter tray. Let you have a play in the sun. I have been an excellent owner today. Please stop this. 

• Haha 1

rainycat

My 6 month old kitten has taken to thundering up and down the hall at dawn with annoying meows, I know he is trying to wake us all up. I hope it is a stage and he will stfu soon.

• Haha 1

IamOzgirl
On 06/07/2020 at 7:54 AM, rainycat said:

My 6 month old kitten has taken to thundering up and down the hall at dawn with annoying meows, I know he is trying to wake us all up. I hope it is a stage and he will stfu soon.

LOL

It's amazing how much a ball of fluff can 'thunder' isn't it! 

• Haha 1