Chelli

Due in January 2021 chat #1

Freestyle Mamma

Sure monchie I’d be interested

monchie

Created privately

Group is called EB DUE JAN 2021

-Carpe Diem-

Would anyone be interested if I created a group on that other form of social media?

Yes please !!! Much easier to stay connected x

TKAC2017

Hi, congratulations to all :) i got a super faint positive 10dpo on mothers day :) then tests kept getting darker and darker did about 7 of them haha. Now at 10 days post missed period. This is baby #2 for us :) we already have a 2yo son. I'm very nervous and have quite a few random pains ect that all could be normal haha. Have my drs apt Tuesday arvo to get bloods ect.

Im not ready for fb group just yet but will definitely join after blood results are back.

Edd 22nd Jan

littlemummy90

Welcome TKAC2017.

We have booked in for our first scan in July. Pretty keen to see bub just to see how things are. We aren't telling anyone till we have had the scan, it is what we've done each time. We did tell our other children who are notoriously bad at secrets but so far so good (positives of lock downs and limited social functions).

How is everyone travelling? Anyone had their scans yet? Told anyone? Started planning anything?

Smartiepants

Hi everyone! I haven’t been in touch as much as I would like to as this morning sickness nausea and tiredness has drained me of my will to live. Had our Nipt the other day and all is well, expecting a girl. So excited! Keen to join the other group so hopefully see you girls in there :-)

Teah

Hi ladies and congratulations

I'm actually due early Feb but there isn't a group yet. It's very early days. Just got to 6wks, have my dating scan booked at 7wks 4days and had bloods done at 5wks 1day and they were 3300. This will be #4 for me.

Not feeling nausea yet, just stuffy nose and sluggish. Boobs are feeling a little fuller  but nothing much yet besides very very strong BFP from the day my period was due. So I am wondering if I'm a little further along then I think. 🤷