Sign in to follow this  
SFmummyto3

Should Jobseeker supplement show up on mygov?

SFmummyto3

Wondering whether the extra fortnightly Jobseeker supplement should be showing up in the future payment section on Centrelink? I've tried ringing them but of course can't get through. Mine is just showing the regular basic fortnightly amount up till the end of May.

born.a.girl

Yes, but please don't ring them, it happens automatically and there's nothing anyone at Centrelink can do to make it happen any faster.

What's the date of your next fortnightly payment?

• Like 3

SFmummyto3

Next payment is 8th May.

born.a.girl

Daughter's next payment date is 30th april, and it only showed up on the weekend. Her boyfriend's is 5th May and not showing up yet.

I appreciate if people are desperately short of money the supplement is something they're going to want to be sure about, but there's really nothing you can do except wait, unless the payment date has come and gone.

• Like 2

SFmummyto3

That’s what I was thinking too, that it might just show up closer to the date. Shall just wait and see and check a bit closer.

• Like 1

Navy Blue

Mine showed up today for this Friday payment.

Wasn't sure if I would get it as I don't get job seeker just parenting payment and I also got the $750. I'll be clearing all my bills yay!

• Like 1

When skys are grey

Mine hasn’t shown up for my payment due tomorrow I get parenting payment not jobseeker and also getting jobkeeper starting this week so not sure if I qualify for the supplement as well? I’m still getting some parenting payment even with reporting my earnings as $1500

Treasure Island

There is a post on the Services Australia fb page but they said it will show up in future payments "from yesterday". And will start paying tomorrow. I had to read it a couple of times but that is what I worked out.

• Like 1

born.a.girl

Mine hasn’t shown up for my payment due tomorrow I get parenting payment not jobseeker and also getting jobkeeper starting this week so not sure if I qualify for the supplement as well? I’m still getting some parenting payment even with reporting my earnings as $1500

I was reading the Services Aust Facebook page (bored doesn't even begin to explain it) and they mentioned to someone like you who asked, that a pp made on the 28th, would be for for the fortnight ended 26th, so would not include it, whereas a jobseeker claim paid on the 28th would be for the fortnight ended 27th, so would include it.

No idea if that's what applies to you, but it was the SA post, not 'just' an individual.

You'll still end up with the same number of supplement payments at the end.