JasperAliBenji

Breastfeeding bras

JasperAliBenji

Good comfy price efficient breastfeeding bras

Kaz83

Kmart

• Like 1

Crazyone26989

I don’t mind the MamaWay ones but their fitting advice is terrible. Also Hot Milk.

blackcat20

Cake maternity, the croissant was really comfy

• Like 1

JasperAliBenji

If you aren’t going anywhere, these were my favourites: https://www.kmart.com.au/product/2-pack-maternity-seamfree-crop-bra/2533814

I still wear them to bed, haven’t breastfed in 6 months...

I love those, they never have my size tho :(

I purchased 2 from Kmart that are meant to be like a T-shirt bra that I absolutely hate!

I also have 2 bonds ones I brought with previous pregnancy's but my boobs are either way bigger or the bras have shrunk in the wash...

Gabbitz

I quite liked the mamaway ones - you could take the padding out of them. I found that great for my now 2y DS as he was prem and struggled to stay latched with bulky padding of other bras - the padding pushed his mouth off the nipple. (I was also using a nipple shield so I could work around that too).

I’ve seen some of the hot milk ones that look great, but haven’t actually tried them. As my existing bras are good so far, I haven’t been able to justify buying more at the moment.

22Fruitmincepies

I love those, they never have my size tho :(

I purchased 2 from Kmart that are meant to be like a T-shirt bra that I absolutely hate!

I also have 2 bonds ones I brought with previous pregnancy's but my boobs are either way bigger or the bras have shrunk in the wash...

What size are you? It will probably help with the replies.

JasperAliBenji

12DD/E

DD is just getting small but E is too big...

MoreCoffeePlease

I really likes the Cadenshae sports bras. Not the cheapest but lasted really well and so comfortable

• Like 1

Lou-bags
Posted (edited)

I was a 12DD when breastfeeding and I really liked the bras’n’things maternity bras with underwire (it’s removable but never caused me a problem). Though I could only wear them from about 12wks with baby number one and about 8wks with baby number 2.

So before that, when I had huge oversupply and engorgement, I wore soft crossover crop top style ones from target- 2 pack for about $20 I think).

Edited by Lou-bags

MwahMum

I really likes the Cadenshae sports bras. Not the cheapest but lasted really well and so comfortable

Me too. Cost per wear,and their lasting quality justify the price. Particularly for DD plus size cups x