Bethlehem Babe

What podcasts are you listening to?

Ozquoll

I am not a huge podcast listener, but they are perfect for when I'm doing the dishes or driving alone. Some of these are videos, but I listen rather than watch.

Dr John Campbell (Covid-19 stuff)

Triggernometry (hosted by two British comedians, covers sometimes controversial topics that mainstream media won't touch)

Roots and Refuges Farm (homesteading/gardening)

MI Gardener

LDS Prepper (for the Gardening tips)

Charles Dowding (no-dig/organic gardening)

Huw Richards (gardening)

Murderino
3 hours ago, Just Jack said:

I juat finished this series, and enjoyed it. Why were you disappointed by Dolly? 

Also, anyone else with podcast recommendations would bw great - so bump!

I listened months ago so the specifics escape me but I remember being disappointed about some of her political positions I guess - and perhaps her refusal to engage in some. I remember the Dixie Stampede episode and I seem to recall it was about the fact they changed the name but all the pageantry continued to still play on those confederate tropes?

I also specifically remember her I’m not a feminist bit. You act like one so label it a support the cause. 

if you want a short time waster Dave O’Neil and Kitty Flanagan are rating junk food - they love it and are rating their favourite. 
It’s called The Junkies. 

• Like 2

SeaPrincess
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, doubledelight said:

Have you listened to Cold?  Dark Poutine and Canadian True Crime (hosted by an expat Aussie) and RedHanded are also good.

I couldn’t get into Cold. Canadian True Crime and RedHanded are both  on my subscription list, but I have a bunch of titles that I haven’t even listened to. I have fairly limited listening opportunities and now that I’m not even commuting, it’s even less.

Edited by SeaPrincess

123Tree

"Ladies we need to talk" with Yumi Stynes is good. It broaches a wide range of topics about things that you would only talk about with a very close female friend.

• Like 1

~elle~

This is a great thread. Just getting into podcasts - 

So far likeing 

Clutterbug

Roots and Refuge gardening