Baroness Bubbles

First Year of High School 2021

Baroness Bubbles

Took the enrolment forms in to discover in the last 2 weeks, the NSW government have requested a tonne more information to prove address.

My lease was signed in 2019 for 12 months. The re sign was done online. Hopefully the original lease and my letter for an inspection should work together lol

She is enrolled, i just have to send in more ID as soon as I can.

Hopefully covid settles enough that orientation can go ahead. The thought of no orientation with an anxious, adhd child who HATES change is a scary thought!

CrankyM
9 minutes ago, Baroness Bubbles said:

The thought of no orientation with an anxious, adhd child who HATES change is a scary thought!

If the general one doesn’t go ahead you might be able to get into one targeted at kids who needs some sort of orientation. 

Baroness Bubbles
3 hours ago, CrankyM said:

If the general one doesn’t go ahead you might be able to get into one targeted at kids who needs some sort of orientation. 

Thing is, she will be fine on the first day, its the holiday before that she will worry.

Luckily, there are kids she knows going there as well, so that is definitely helping.

Id still like for her to have the proper orientation, its part of the whole starting high school thing. 

• Like 1

Julie3Girls

If the schools are open, I imagine the orientation days for the kids would still go ahead. I know our high school just ran their testing for the yr 7 extension class for next year.

it tends to be just the adults/parents that they are keeping out of the schools.

oh, and you might want to check if she is eligible for any extra orientation. I know our high school runs additional orientation days for various groups - eg the extension class get an extra day to meet up, and they have small group orientation days for kids with anxiety issues.  My oldest went to them - had 3 extra days during term 3 and 4 before the whole year orientation at the end of term 4.