~Mintie~

Ready Set Go Girls #284

~Mintie~

New thread time ladies. Here's the link to your old thread.

Cheers,

~Mintie~

IamOzgirl

Gold!

Thanks for the new thread Mintie!

SunStarMoon

Silver...but I must confess, I don’t like new threads. I feel like it’s unfinished business

IamOzgirl

Yeah but it can be intimidating to newbies having to jump in to a large thread.

Wango

Hi ladies, I had ET on Friday. Hatching blast on board and I’m currently swinging wildly between feeing positive and wishing we’d not even discussed going back for number 2. It’s going to be a long week. I was going to have BT on Tuesday week but when I mentioned that it was my birthday the nurse brought me forward to Monday week.

I’ll prob POAS on Saturday or Sunday (haven’t had any HCG meds but don’t want to cave too early).

Hope you’ve all had a relaxing weekend. I’m off to return to my google spiral of embryo grades and success rates.....

Wonderstruck

Hang in there Wango. An IVF 2ww is a special kind of hell.

Sending you lots of sticky vibes.

IamOzgirl

Fingers crossed for the best birthday gift!

Blue Lavender

Wango- I am not doing so great - my transfer was wed and I don't hold out much hope. This will be the second pgs to not take- I also had what I was told was a good mosaic which did not take. Anyway I shouldn't let me Debbie downer mood take over. I guess yesterday when its raining its hard not to be distracted.

SunStarMoon

Stay positive Wango and BL. They say it will hurt either way, if you are positive and it fails or if you are pessimistic and it fails, so might as well be positive.

Had bloods. Just got the call. Level of 10. Testing again Wednesday...new kind of torture, making it go longer and meaning longer before going again. Just praying it’s not ectopic at this point.

Blue Lavender

Hi SSM- thinking of you. Hoping it rises.

SunStarMoon

Hi SSM- thinking of you. Hoping it rises.

I don’t think there is any hope of that. I honestly just want it over with. It’s dragged on for ages already, not moving up or down from the looks of the tests

Blue Lavender

Sorry to hear SSM. Im not feeling positive at all even though I am 5dp5dt. Ive actually already rung the clinic and Ill be good to go for a further stim next week. Of course Ill keep up with the progesterone and hope. But it is unlikely I will get good news on Valentines Day and I like to be prepared.

SunStarMoon

Sorry to hear SSM. Im not feeling positive at all even though I am 5dp5dt. Ive actually already rung the clinic and Ill be good to go for a further stim next week. Of course Ill keep up with the progesterone and hope. But it is unlikely I will get good news on Valentines Day and I like to be prepared.

It’s nice to feel like you have a plan going forward

Wonderstruck

Sorry to hear everyone struggling with their 2ww. Sending sticky vibes all round.

It's really hard BlueLavender. I've had 3 FETs and this is my 4th. All PGD embryos and I've had BFN, BFP and then BFN.

I'm also feeling negative. Having to find an ice brick as the current hotel didn't have a freezer in their room for our trip to Canberra. I'm in albury and it seems the chemist warehouse can hook me up as I can't freeze the one I have.

I'm also stressed as I'm 11 day into meds, I've been told one hormone was low so to take a click of ovidrel today and to up my puregon to 125. Scan and bloods on Wednesday. I'm just worried my body is misbehaving again and this transfer will fail too.

Blue Lavender

WS- this process does sound difficult when travelling. I am expecting the call for BFN on Friday- thats ok. I have my plan going forward. I would like to do another couple of rounds at the clinic we are at now before calling it a day. So Im strapped in to this thread for at least the next few months. I hope you are enjoying your time away.

Dolled

Stay positive Wango and BL. They say it will hurt either way, if you are positive and it fails or if you are pessimistic and it fails, so might as well be positive.

I quite like that perspective SSM, that it hurts either way so may as well be hopeful while we wait.

I'm sorry that everyone is having such a rough time.

AFM, I got AF on Sunday so I didn't go for my blood test yesterday, I just spent the day at home wallowing, today I am back at work and moving forward. I have an appointment on 16th March to discuss a new protocol and make some decisions about going again. How I wish they got more than 1 egg at EPU :( I'm not exactly sure how we are going to afford another full round.

Wonderstruck

I'm sorry to hear that Dolled. I hope you are ok.

The financial side of IVF is one of the hardest parts. I hope you manage to find a way forward.

• Like 1

Dolled

Thanks Wonderstruck. I hope you're getting an opportunity to enjoy your time away with everything else going on.

We have an appointment with our FS on 16th of March and will reassess from there. We found out today that our rental property has been re-let, so now that we aren't paying rent and mortgage that definitely frees some cash up, so we will likely look at another cycle in April / May.

Blue Lavender

I will get my bfn confirmed Friday and the plan is to start another stim cycle next week.

Wonderstruck

Glad to hear that this will help the financial situation Dolled and hopefully the FS can change things up this time!

I had my scan and bloods today. Waiting for the call. Lining was 9mm and there was a largish follicle but will need to see what the bloods say. Not sure if I'll trigger today or maybe Friday.

Blue Lavender

WS- you must be thrilled with your lining. This one looks good to take.

Wonderstruck

Thanks Blue Lavender. I'm triggering tonight with a transfer planned for next Wed.

I'll start my ovidrel booster and pesseries on Sunday.

Trying to be positive but it's hard when you've had 2 failed FETs before.

IamOzgirl

So interesting to note.

My period has been super light which is aligning with low lining measurements I have been getting.

Just made me aware

My scratch is all booked in for next Friday.

*Andi*

Hi everyone! Sorry I'm a bit lost with the new thread, hopefully I can catch up with everything. I do remember a question in the previous thread about number of transfers though - I've had 16! Seems crazy to type that. Coming up to 10 years on the IVF train.

This cycle has gone much more to plan than the previous one so far. I had my egg retrieval today on day 14. My FS found 6 mature eggs, and 16 immature eggs. She drained all the medium sizes ones as well just to make sure she didn't miss any good eggs. There were plenty of smaller ones too.

She was aiming to get a smaller number of better quality eggs, so hopefully that's what has happened. She called before to tell me that the mature number was 6 and that the embryologist said the eggs looked really good, and there was nothing reported about the sperm. Last egg collection my quality was questionable and the sperm was on the lower side. So fingers crossed we get something to test early next week.

I hope you're hanging in there Wango! Time goes soo slowly when you're waiting. Here's to a lovely early birthday present!

I'm sorry you're not feeling positive Blue Lavender. Has anything been said, or is it a feeling? Have you tested? I hope you're wrong and don't have to start a new stim next week. If you do though it's always good to be ready to get back into it, I much preferred seeing AF as day 1 of my new cycle rather than a failed one.

Oh SunStarMoon that sucks so much. I've been there, you just want it to be resolved so you can move on. I hope it has all sorted itself out for you.

Good luck Wonderstruck, it's exciting to get the go ahead to trigger! Hopefully the next week (or 3!) doesn't drag too much.

So sorry the cycle didn't work out Dolled :-( Does your clinic not require you to have a blood test regardless? Good that you can see you FS soon, and some of the financial strain has been relieved.

SunStarMoon

Congrats Andi on a great collection of eggs. Hopefully you get great results by day 5.

Sounds like great lining wonderstruck, not long to go now!

Blue Lavender how are you feeling? Will you test before bloods?

Ozgirl must be good to have it booked.

AFM bloods today have come back and confirmed it’s over. Just waiting to get my period now, and see what date that would mean for a transfer next month. Based on cramping I don’t think it will be long