Sandra

Due in Oct chat #1

Sandra

Welcome to your own little section ladies and a huge congratulations.

:BFP: :BFP: :babyboy: :babygirl: :babyboy: :babygirl: :BFP: :BFP:

Enjoy this wonderful journey and I wish you all a wonderful birth.

Please make sure you read this forums rules in particular Facebook, this group is a safe place and inclusive of anyone due in this month. Do not post about Facebook Groups

If you need any help just let me know.

VCH

Yay!!!! Who else is due in October?

My EDD from LMP is 10/10/20, but i'm having a dating scan on the 24th and my cycles are very irregular.

I have an almost 4 year old and i can't wait to tell her she is going to be a big sister

Edited by VCH

Kucingcantik

Yay! I’ve been waiting for this group to open.

My due date is 7/10.

VCH: I am really hoping baby is born on 10th October because 10.10.20 is a cool birth date!

VCH

VCH: I am really hoping baby is born on 10th October because 10.10.20 is a cool birth date!

I was induced with my first due to complications, and i'm presuming it will happen again... so I don't think i will get the cool birth date :(

Fruittingle

Hi. So had I, I sent a msg as thought it was strange it wasn’t up yet.

Lmp 7/1 so approx due date 14th oct. this will be my rainbow baby if all works out as had a miscarriage in Nov.

Kucingcantik

Not many of us yet.

Sorry to hear about your previous miscarriage Fruit Tingle. How are you coping now?

VCH and Fruit Tingle, how have you been feeling?

And is this your first/second/third baby?

This is my 3rd pregnancy. I have a daughter who will be 8 when baby arrives and a son who will be 4.

I had nausea starting a week before my BFP which seems to have subsided a little now and is only kicking in when hungry. I have been getting waves of fatigue, but not as bad as I remember with my other two pregnancies. I had been exercising a lot before falling pregnant and am hoping to continue that for as long as possible. Today I did parkrun and then had to have a nap at midday!

I'm in SA. I have booked my first antenatal appt for 10 weeks and am having a private ultrasound (not an official dating scan) at 8 weeks.

Edited by Kucingcantik

Fruittingle

Hi Kucingcantik,

I have a 4 yr old boy nearly 5. I’m currently feeling fine although just waiting for fatigue to set in which is the worst part of it all. Hopefully more people will join In soon.

VCH

I have an almost 4 year old daughter. She is exhausting on a good day... so i'm feeling it at the moment. Thankfully she cuddled up on the couch with me yesterday and we both had a nap!

I'm in Canberra, but originally from south east SA. We will be going home in April to see my family and i'm trying my hardest to wait until we see them to tell them! It's so hard though.

I had HG, GD, PUPPPS and SPD with my first.... all the acronyms.

So i'm hoping for a smoother ride this time.... I've been feeling nauseous, but only a couple of voms... And i'm being tested for GD early as we picked it up at 9 weeks last time.

I've got a dating scan on the 24th... hopefully i'll be 7w2d

3babygirls

Just tested today and got a faint positive.

I have two girls, a 3 year old and an 11 month old. We were very undecided about having a 3rd baby, so we just left it to fate and surprise it looks like we literally got pregnant straight away! :huh:

So there will be quite a small gap between #2&3!\

I suffered from Hypermesis gravidum with both pregnancies, so i'm hoping to avoid it this time around... :(

• Like 1

Kucingcantik

Congrats BigBaubles!

Is anyone else having a really hard time *believing* they are actually pregnant?

Like, I logically know that I am but I keep thinking it must be some mistake, I’m just pretending etc. I used to have this dream every now and then where i was pregnant but then when the baby was due I realised I hadn’t grown a pregnant belly, couldn’t feel the baby move and it turned out I hadn’t ever been pregnant. It feels like that. Like I will realise in a few months that it was a trick.

Maybe I’m just in denial. We were like BigBaubles and really agonised over the decision to have a third. I’m panicky about whether I will cope with 3. We only made the final decision to try in early January and here I am, 6 weeks pregnant!

3babygirls

Congrats BigBaubles!

Is anyone else having a really hard time *believing* they are actually pregnant?

Like, I logically know that I am but I keep thinking it must be some mistake, I’m just pretending etc. I used to have this dream every now and then where i was pregnant but then when the baby was due I realised I hadn’t grown a pregnant belly, couldn’t feel the baby move and it turned out I hadn’t ever been pregnant. It feels like that. Like I will realise in a few months that it was a trick.

Maybe I’m just in denial. We were like BigBaubles and really agonised over the decision to have a third. I’m panicky about whether I will cope with 3. We only made the final decision to try in early January and here I am, 6 weeks pregnant!

Yep, i'm in shock.. didn't expect to be pregnant at all and i'm really wondering if it's real!

I'm going to do another test in a few days just to really confirm...

I'm also freaking out about the small gap.. my daughter is 10 months and she doesn't look like she will walk for ages..

I keep thinking about the logistics.. another car seat to squeeze in, another cot! My baby will only be 19 months so still in a cot! Swimming lessons for three kids.. getting my parents to babysit three kids!

Eeek.

~*~blizzy~*~

Hello :) dipping in here too :)

EDD is around 21/10. Been TTC since October but this is only my 3rd cycle cause they are long.

I have a nearly 11yo from my first marriage which was 4 IVF cycles And 5 years in the making.

I am in absolute shock! I thought I had the test upside down because the test line came up so fast.

I have had blood test which has confirmed positive and will have another on Friday to ensure levels are rising nicely and will have a daring scan around the 24th also.

I’m on NSW south coast and will go public as there is no alternative here for us :)

3babygirls

Congrats Emma! You must be thrilled especially since your first took so long!

juicyblue

Hi everyone! Literally got my bfp an hour ago! Still in shock, haven’t told my husband yet.

This is also our 3rd, I have 2 and 3 year old boys. We had been sort of discussing it and also left it up to fate and it has happened straight away!

Hope you are all feeling well x

~*~blizzy~*~

ChocolateT

Hello! So glad this group is up! I used this for my last pregnancy and still keep in touch regularly (externally of blog)! EDD according to LMP 18/10. So excited! I have a 10 month old so he will be about 18 months when bub #2 comes! Does anyone else have similar age gaps with their kids?

~*~blizzy~*~

My brother and i are 14 months apart and my mum often said she can’t remember the first few years. Hahaha

I’ve been feeling a little crook, but not sure if it’s in my head or not. At the end of each day my ankles are swollen and my calves throbbing. I’m not looking forward to later on

3babygirls

Hello! So glad this group is up! I used this for my last pregnancy and still keep in touch regularly (externally of blog)! EDD according to LMP 18/10. So excited! I have a 10 month old so he will be about 18 months when bub #2 comes! Does anyone else have similar age gaps with their kids?

Welcome! I have a just turned 11 month old and a 3 year old, eeek!

3babygirls

I've definitely been feeling sick, but so far no vomitting which is a really good for me! I've suffered from hypremesis gravidum with both pregnancies, so feeling queasy is walk in the park compared to that.

I'm going to have to tell my head teacher (but also friend) this week that i'm pregnant incase I get sick again. She will be able to cover for me a bit..

Kucingcantik

~*~blizzy~*~

My second blood test came in today with hcg of 4162 with is doubling every 83ish hours so a bit outside the suggested 48-72 hours but I’m still confident. Scan booked for Friday afternoon.

How is everyone else?

3babygirls

I'm super slack. Have not been to the doctors yet.. you've inspired me to make a booking lol.

I took another pregnancy test the other day and it was one of the ones that tells you weeks, but it said 2-3 weeks which is a bit weird because I should sorta be maybe 6 weeks?

I'm freaking out a bit about everything. I'm a super over the top planner so i'm trying to work out a million things at once.

My main issue is whether to go private again, or risk public? I will have to have another c-section, and I did receive really good aftercare in the private hospital, so i'm paranoid I won't do so well in the public. (Bit sketchy reputation)

Also my obstetrician retired, so need to find another one that one charge me a fortune..

VCH

I'm super slack. Have not been to the doctors yet.. you've inspired me to make a booking lol.

I took another pregnancy test the other day and it was one of the ones that tells you weeks, but it said 2-3 weeks which is a bit weird because I should sorta be maybe 6 weeks?

I'm freaking out a bit about everything. I'm a super over the top planner so i'm trying to work out a million things at once.

My main issue is whether to go private again, or risk public? I will have to have another c-section, and I did receive really good aftercare in the private hospital, so i'm paranoid I won't do so well in the public. (Bit sketchy reputation)

Also my obstetrician retired, so need to find another one that one charge me a fortune..

Hey Bigbaubles. I think Clear blue digital goes off how many weeks the embryo is? So say you had the 2 weeks before you ovulated... then your egg was fertalized... and now it's 2-3 weeks old? So it would be roughly 5 weeks?

Does that make sense?

So basically going by fertalisation and not LMP?

Also... you could have ovulated later than you thought?

~*~blizzy~*~

I used one of those tests too, and it’s not a complete science. I usually just count the weeks back to ovulation then add the 2 freebie weeks.

Hanging for my scan!!! Last time it was all tracked so carefully being IVF this time it’s like weirdly quiet !

I will be going public. No other option here. Happy enough with that option in my small town.

Hol83