Sign in to follow this  
bluemama

Lunch bags

bluemama

I brought a double compartment lunch bag today but it seems like it's too small as I will be sending 2 small container for crunch/sip, recess and lunch

Now the dilemma is finding a insulated lunchbags that is large enough to fit the above at the last minute

I saw the sistema insulated cooler bag,all the containers are sistema brand so it should be enough or is there any other that I can find in big w, woolies/coles

I have a small bag that can fit 2 of the containers but not the lunch I don't think having 2 small bags would work

José

Is there a Howard's storage world near you? They have a range of lunch bags you can see.

• Like 1

More cheese Gromit

DS has a nudie lunch bag, I think that it might have had a lunch box in it when we bought it.

I use a 4 quarter container and whatever we need for either a sandwich or bikkies and cheese and then an apple

https://www.bigw.com.au/product/nude-food-movers-light-lunch-bag-assorted/p/680672/

https://www.google.com/search?q=decor+4+compartment+container+target&rlz=1C9BKJA_enAU793AU793&hl=en-GB&prmd=simvn&sxsrf=ACYBGNSp5IvpzfsO3UDPc40ogVRBaGT-8w:1580551583554&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjrgL-9jbDnAhUSheYKHXIsB4kQ_AUoAnoECA4QAg&biw=1024&bih=659#imgrc=-zn7ueg0TpynKM

I don’t know if the same 4 quarter container is available anymore

Jenflea

Dd uses one from Officeworks.

Larger bottom area with a smaller top pocket.