timtam92

Clothes - tall, fat, huge boobs!

timtam92

This blazer is from Modcloth (US site) and goes up to a size 4X.

I have linked it in black, but it comes in other colours as well.

https://www.modcloth.com/shop/outerwear/fine-and-sandy-blazer-in-black/156638.html

If you are wearing black and silver another colour such as white, teal or cherry red would make the other colours pop. You could get a matching clutch or shoes if you add in another colour to bring your whole look together.

I like this one! I have shoes and clutch. Will wear a brighter lipstick! Black will be the most versatile for me.

missminx

Excellent! I'm sure you will look amazing once it's all put together!

• Like 1

Silverstreak

I am short and plus size with big boobs, I do a lot of shopping at Rosegal (online store). They have longer line tops etc which I like, lots of rockabilly stuff, wrap dresses / tops and long tunics, then just supplement with black leggings underneath.

UndergroundKelpie

I'm 6'4" and a size 16. I get most of my clothes from Joanie Clothing.

Makeyourownjeans.com also do blazers and jackets.

• Like 1

overlytired

I’ve heard they don’t really stock much - it’s all online.

Dress Barn is a good place to start if you like dresses (although they stock other pieces). Both it and Lane Bryant have physical stores (in the USA).

Do you have a little time? I'll recommend eShakti. They'll make anything to your measurements for an extra US$10. Granted, some of their styles and fabrics are a little odd, but they usually have decent basic items as well.

https://www.eshakti.com/SearchProductList.aspx?q=jacket

• Like 1

JustBeige

I am short and plus size with big boobs, I do a lot of shopping at Rosegal (online store). They have longer line tops etc which I like, lots of rockabilly stuff, wrap dresses / tops and long tunics, then just supplement with black leggings underneath.

What is their sizing like? I have been tempted in the past but their sizing just looks small on the models

timtam92

And now it doesn’t matter as the USA trip is cancelled.