k-ko

Underwear!

k-ko

Hi ladies.

I’m on the hunt for comfy, good quality undies and have failed to find anything I’m happy with. For years I wore Spafx from target. A garment made with cotton and aloe. Great quality, strong elastic,durable. Great price. They’ve seemed to have stopped making them afew months back and I can’t find even online.

Since then I’ve tried so many diff types but nothing lives up.... even bonds are so stretchy , loose and I find poorly made. I like the elastic to hold not creep up my butt.

Any recommendations....

tia

Edited by k-ko

seayork2002

I love Kmart full briefs the ones big enough that can be put up a flagpole

• Like 2

Ivy Ivy

Will follow this with interest as I have exactly the same problem. Drawer full of Target cotton brief and big grandma undies but no joy within.

blackcat20

Jockey Parisienne.

• Like 5

born.a.girl

Jockey Parisienne.

Seconded, especially for pear shapes like me.

You can frequently get them at 40% off at bonds shops, and I just scavenge through their already discounted ones (I really don't care that they're last season's patterns!).

They have several different styles, mine are the boyleg.

• Like 2

Daffy2016

Jockey Parisienne.

Thirded. Their cotton full briefs or boylegs are excellent. I used to get the same target ones but have changed to these and not looked back. Plus they last for ages.

rowd

Jockey are my favourite too, but I like the NPLP range best.

• Like 1

MadMarchMasterchef

I love Kmart full briefs the ones big enough that can be put up a flagpole

I used to love kmart but lately I feel like they have gone downhill. I hope they never change their bras they are the only ones that fit me!

Kallie88

I've been getting best and less (the ed-it-ed brand) ones for ages, but my last lot have all died so I'd also love a good brand (I'm plus size though which compounds my issues)

Edited by Kallie88

SeaPrincess

Jockey Parisienne.

I found their sizing incredibly inconsistent when I tried them. I bought 3 identical-looking pairs and they each fitted completely differently. I was like Goldilocks - too big, too small, one pair was just right.

• Like 1

Hands Up

Jockey Parisienne.

And for me. I don’t own anything else! I wait for the sales and then stock up. I love them. I buy the bikini style.

blackcat20

Seconded, especially for pear shapes like me.

You can frequently get them at 40% off at bonds shops, and I just scavenge through their already discounted ones (I really don't care that they're last season's patterns!).

They have several different styles, mine are the boyleg.

I just got a heap for $10 each from bonds outlet online.

k-ko

I’ve seen the jockey Parisienne but thought they were very thin. Do they stay in place?? Ie. don’t creep up ?

Kiwi Bicycle

Do all the Jockey Parisienne have lace around the leg openings? I just had a look on Jockey site and it looks like they do. Doesn't it chafe? All the lace legged underwear I have tried, the lace acted like a cheese grater on my skin.

I currently like Kmart's soft polester/ elastane plain bikins that come in a 3 pack.

• Like 2

FuzzyChocolateToes

I didn't love the Parisiennes. I like the Kmart boylegs at $2 a pair.

Dianalynch

Bonds bikini hipster covers my ample behind

• Like 1

blackcat20

Do all the Jockey Parisienne have lace around the leg openings? I just had a look on Jockey site and it looks like they do. Doesn't it chafe? All the lace legged underwear I have tried, the lace acted like a cheese grater on my skin.

I currently like Kmart's soft polester/ elastane plain bikins that come in a 3 pack.

They do but it's nice and soft. Never had any chafing and I don't have slim thighs

Bearynice

Bamboo jockey Parisienne

k-ko

Thanks for the replies!!!!

Will try the jockey. Has anyone tried the booty that’s advertised all over social media..??

lizzzard

Can't go past the original hipster boy leg bonds. They are the only ones I buy.

spr_maiden

OP, the spafx are online via PaddlePop's link. Under full briefs tab.

smilinggirl

Has anyone tried the booty that’s advertised all over social media..??

yes, I wear Booty and love them. Good absorption for warm days. Kept their shape well and don’t take ages to dry. I don’t wear anything else.

Mooples

I’ve seen those jockey ones recommended here so many times, I’m going to give them a go too. I’m so sick of my bonds ones breaking, the elastic stitching comes apart on all of them. What is a cheap price for the jockeys?

k-ko

Aren't these the same as the SpaFX briefs?

https://www.target.com.au/p/2-pack-aloe-vera-infused-high-cut-briefs-white/62866217

I like the Kmart multipack briefs. They seem to stay in place well.

https://www.kmart.com.au/product/5-pack-cotton-stretch-hi-cut-briefs/939921

Yess!! That’s them. A slight name change and I couldn’t find them online. Definitely not in store at my local though. But online will do. Had a peek and they have the bikini ones which I like too.

• Like 1