Sign in to follow this  
DQMission

Shared calendar app that works on Apple and Android?

DQMission

Is there such a thing? I need a calendar app that the three of us can see and use to keep track of everyone's appointments plus any arrangements the kids make.

PatG

Cozi. We only use the free version and it works for us. We use the calendar function and the lists (mostly for grocery list but also for holiday packing lists).

• Like 3

g_uzica

We use the calendar in DH's gmail account and link it to all our phones then just use the general calendar app/widget in each phone.

If you don't want to use someone's account, then just set up a generic account and use the calendar only.

We also use FamCal but mostly for shopping lists. We don't use the calendar as it means you have to log into another app, whereas the above solution you can see multiple calendars at the same time.

Edited by g_uzica

overlytired

We each have a Gmail account so use that calendar, with shared permissions, so DH's appointments appear in my calendar. If you want others to edit your calendar, just make sure you've granted those permissions.

MissMilla

We also use Gmail.

Chaotic Pogo

Cozi

Love it

Green Sage

We share gmail accounts. Mine is the family account really. And DH can view it whenever he likes. You can use it on apple or android. And I even got it to appear at work on outlook (although I can’t edit it via outlook)

Now I need a digital wall calendar, or an app that will keep my calendar open permanently on an iPad on the bench without the screen snoozing.