Sign in to follow this  
balancing.act

Success!

balancing.act

Our now 6yo was day toilet trained at 2.5 and it was so easy.

At 6yo we were beginning to wonder if he was ever going to get out of night nappies and even got a prescription for Miririn melt (?) to see if that woudl help.

We tried a week of that and it didn't. Then one night (overseas on Christmas holidays) he just said, I don't need a nappy any more.

We take him for a wee when we go to bed (not always easy - deep sleeper) and only one accident in three weeks. Long may it continue!

• Like 7

Not Escapin Xmas

You lucky lucky people. We are into week 2 of bedwetting alarm with our 8yo DD. She's reduced from 2 wees to 1 overnight but it's still pretty tough going. Hopefully DD catches up to your son soon :)

Ozquoll
  • Like 1

wilding
Posted (edited)

Just checking in to see how you are all going? I know it's April, but just thought I would see.

Edited by wilding

Ozquoll

All good here! There's been about one accident every three or four weeks. We are more careful to restrict fluid intake in the hour before bedtime now.

wilding

All good here! There's been about one accident every three or four weeks. We are more careful to restrict fluid intake in the hour before bedtime now.

That's awesome news to hear! Just did a little jig on the spot for you in my seat in excitement.

• Like 1

Ozquoll

Thank you! ☺️