Sandra

Due in Sept 2020 chat #1

Sandra

Welcome to your own little section ladies and a huge congratulations.

:BFP: :BFP: :babyboy: :babygirl: :babyboy: :babygirl: :BFP: :BFP:

Enjoy this wonderful journey and I wish you all a wonderful birth.

Please make sure you read this forums rules in particular Facebook, this group is a safe place and inclusive of anyone due in this month. Do not post about Facebook Groups

If you need any help just let me know.

Miss_Stac
Posted (edited)

Wow first post!

Hi everyone baby #4 for us.

Got our positive last week after a round of IVF. EDD is Sept 16th. Bit of an age gap and hopefully it's just like riding a bike.

Looking forward to sharing the journey with you all.

Edited by Miss_Stac
  • Like 1

3rdtimesacharm

Hi Miss_Stac, congrats on your BFP and #4!

We have a very early faint positive for #2 will be due September 23rd. My DD will be 2.5 so just getting out of the baby phase to jump right back in

Loved my first DIG and looking forward to getting to know you all xx

Miss_Stac

Congratulations Lillsmama

Our age gaps will be

8 years DD

10 years DS

12 years DS

This baby is with my new partner and he is an amazing step dad and as much as I said no more I decided one round of IVF (my tubes were previously tied) wouldn't hurt and here we are.

Sailor4

I have been waiting for this DIG to open. EDD is 30th August at this stage (dating scan on wed to confirm), but I feel like we are more likely to be early September than August! This is our 2nd baby, my daughter is 13 months old :)

SD_AD_99

I agree this group took forever to open!! 2nd pregnancy but 1st baby for me. Pretty nervous waiting for my first scan which is this Friday. EDD would be the 1st Sept

Moo-me

Hey guys,

Just got a very strong and completely unexpected BFP this morning. I’m estimating I’m about 6 weeks but not sure. Also had a few m/cs so unsure if this one will stick.

Quite surreal after trolling these forums for info when I was baby crazy and ttc a few years ago to now being in a completely different place in my life. Tbh not really sure what I’m going to do...

congratulations to everyone

crazy87

Moo-me

Welcome crazy87

Has anyone gotten their blood work back yet? Saturday was hcg 4060 and progesterone 47.4. I’m happy with this but still not sure how far I am. Hopefully I can get a scan on Friday morning to give me some idea.

Miss_Stac

Moo-me - I have mine but I am IVF so we get tested early.

Mine 11 days post transfer was 164 and my progesterone was 446 but I'm on progesterone and estrogen pesseraies. 5 weeks today and I have more bloods done Wednesday. I have had 3 other pregnancies with low hcg levels so I'm not to worried.

I know this probably dosent help you but thought I would share.

Fingers crossed I'm heading in the right direction with a sticky baby. Ultrasound is in 2 weeks.

Edited by Miss_Stac

Miss_Stac

3rdtimesacharm

BellaLuna88

Hey everyone! I got my BFP yesterday after TTC for 9 Months. My due date is 16th September at this stage. This is my 3rd pregnancy. I currently have a 3 year old and a 19 month old. Looking forward to sharing this journey with everyone. I have found my previous DIG so supportive! I see my GP tomorrow and will ask for HCG level.

Miss_Stac

Welcome crazy87

Has anyone gotten their blood work back yet? Saturday was hcg 4060 and progesterone 47.4. I’m happy with this but still not sure how far I am. Hopefully I can get a scan on Friday morning to give me some idea.

5 weeks and 2 days and these are my results from today

E2: 4501

P4: 460

QhCG: 4392

Hope this helps

Amelie_

Hi everyone! Nervously joining you all. I have had two recent early losses, but I am feeling a bit more confident this time. Particularly as my HCG level has just come back a little higher than average for my dates (10,867 at 5 weeks 1 day). Now fingers crossed that has doubled when I have a repeat test tomorrow!

How are you all feeling?

Moo-me

Miss_Stac

darcswan

Dipping a toe in... I have a surprise first pregnancy! I took a day off work 2 weeks ago thinking I had a virus (was super exhausted) and when I didn’t bounce back... On Wednesday I did the math. And then the pregnancy test. And then another.

I feel completely unprepared! I don’t know the lingo. All I’ve done is sleep and book in a GP appointment. So I guess that’s first things first hey, confirm actual pregnancy?

I just wanted to say it out loud somewhere though!

Congrats to you all though for your growing families

Amelie_

That must have been a shock, darcswan. How are you feeling about it?

Definitely all you need to do now is try to rest when you can and wait for your GP appointment. They'll be able to talk you through the next steps.

And it looks like there are quite a few of us here who have been through it all before, so we're here if you have questions.

Thanks Stac.

Saturday my blood was 4060 and Tuesday was 8300. Never had such a high or double before so fingers crossed.

I have no idea when my lmp was but after remembering I got my period two days after buying and wearing brand new undies (after finding that transaction on my banking app) I think I am 5weeks and 2 days. I got my ultrasound referral for a dating scan today but guess I should wait a week hey?

Moo-me, my GP also recommended I book my dating scan for what I think will be 7 weeks.

Moo-me

I am going completely neurotic worrying about everything. I’m consciously stopping myself from going back to dr for another blood test. I booked my scan for the 25th. Just can’t wait any later

Hope everyone else is well! I might have had a bit of nausea today but I wonder how much is just in my head.

Amelie_

Moo-me we can be neurotic together. My doctor didn't call today with the results of my repeat HCG test and she's away for the weekend so I won't find out until Tuesday at the earliest. Now I'll just wait, worry and over analyse every symptom (because that's what I do!).

Fingers crossed you get some comfort from your scan next week!

I was super worried that I hadn't had symptoms for a couple of days, but I got smacked hard by the nausea today so hoping it's all ok in there!

I did read something last night that I really tried to focus on. Maybe they will help you too Moo-me: Try not to read too much into the day to day changes of your pregnancy symptoms. It's normal for symptoms to fluctuate widely during the first trimester. Also I read that it's really common not to feel anything before 6 weeks.

darcswan

That must have been a shock, darcswan. How are you feeling about it?

Definitely all you need to do now is try to rest when you can and wait for your GP appointment. They'll be able to talk you through the next steps.

Thanks for your kind words!

I am surprised, but kind of a bit ... welp, what will come will come!

I was relieved my DH was excited - I did a sneaky test that didn’t work, and realised I didn’t want to see the result without him. He just wrapped me up with a grin and said ‘bout time we had some little ones running around!’

I was super worried that I hadn't had symptoms for a couple of days, but I got smacked hard by the nausea today so hoping it's all ok in there

Funny about relying on these rather unpleasant symptoms to signal all the inner workings. Fingers crossed for you and Moo.

My in laws arrive tonight, so that will be fun!

Sailor4

I have been doing the same with the symptoms! I had horrendous nausea from 5.5weeks to 7 weeks. Im now 7 + 4, and still have nausea but it isn't anywhere near as bad. It makes me so nervous, even though we saw a heart beat on our dating scan yesterday!

Because we got our BFP over Christmas I havent even got HCG results yet..should get those tomorrow at the GP appt, better late than never right!

MissTR

Hi all, congratulations to everyone! I'm glad everyone is ticking along nicely I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

We are 7 weeks, due September 5 (ish) we've got a viability scan tomorrow. We have a 21 month old daughter and 4 angel babies, we're hoping this is our rainbow baby.

Amelie_

What a lovely reaction from DH, darcswan! Did you tell your in-laws or are you waiting?

Sailor4 it's weird how it comes and goes. Hopefully you're one of the lucky ones who just gets a short period of nausea! I was so worried about not having nausea earlier this week, but now I'm lying in bed this morning trying to nibble on some toast absolutely hating this part haha.

Good luck with your scan tomorrow, MissTR!