Chocolate Addict

I'm a Celebrity.... 2020

Chocolate Addict

Who is watching?

Charlotte is annoying me already but other than that they all seem ok.

• Like 1

Paddlepop

Me!

Seems like a nice mix of personalities. Charlotte can leave immediately as far as I'm concerned. So annoying, so loud and thinks everything is about her.

I'm liking Miguel and Nikki. I'm not familiar with Erin from Love Island, Ryan from MAFS, or the brunette woman Tanya. I don't even know what show she's from.

https://10play.com.au/im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here/celebrities

Murderino

I’m watching and will be supporting Dilruk.

• Like 2

SillyDuff

I think I know half of them, but just love watching the different personalities either come together or clash! My fave though is Myf!!

Also fantastic to see Channel 10 matching all the money raised to go to the charities supporting the bushfire communities

• Like 2

seayork2002

Is Geordie shore on Australian tv? Even so i am obsessed with British tv and i have never heard Charlotte?

Of course this does not mean anything in the scheme of things but is she a mega star ?

Lees75

Is Geordie shore on Australian tv? Even so i am obsessed with British tv and i have never heard Charlotte?

Of course this does not mean anything in the scheme of things but is she a mega star ?

Not keen to admit this, but yes, Geordie Shores is on 7plus. She is probably at least as much of a celebrity as the others are, if not more.

• Like 1

Chchgirl

*Ker*
Posted (edited)

I think calling half of them celebrities is stretching it. I know Myf, Tom, Miguel and Rhonda. That Charlotte woman is annoying. I actually like Erin, to my surprise, she didn't lose her sh*t at the rats.

That Tanya person isn't on TV. She has some YouTube channel. My son doesn't know it.

Edited by *Ker*
  • Like 1

Chocolate Addict

Geordie Shore used to be on Foxtel but I have never watched it.

I didn't watch love island either so no clue about the lady with the rock hard boobies. (I mentioned when she was dancing in that they weren't moving so found it funny when she said they don't move lol)

I like Tom, always had a bit of a thing for him. Love Dilruk, funny man. Check his facebook, humour runs in his family. His brother is overseeing the account and his introduction was very funny. :)

Love Myf too. Miguel, I like him but hope to heck he calms down or the others might be in for headaches. lol

• Like 1

Nozycat

Afaic Charlotte and Miguel can leave straight away, the others seem good so far.

• Like 1

Hollycoddle
Posted (edited)

That Tanya person isn't on TV. She has some YouTube channel. My son doesn't know it.

Relatively well-known only in Canberra, used to be a breakfast radio host on one of the two commercial stations. Not that funny IMO.

Edited by Hollycoddle

blackcat20

Relatively well-known only in Canberra, used to be a breakfast radio host on one of the two commercial stations. Not that funny IMO.

She has been on tv, one of Grant Denyers shows. She was weekend breakfast on Fox in Melbourne too.

#YKG

Just catching up. Literally only know 4 of them. No clue who anyone else is

Chchgirl

If anyone's an Afl player I won't know them..

Jenflea

I know Tanya from FB, she does rather funny videos and her friend Christian Hull is hilarious.

I don't like Rhonda. I didn't like her commenting on the African male drum players as she walked in or her comments to them. It wouldn't be acceptable for men to behave like that, women shouldn't either. Can you tell she rubs me the wrong way?

Not a huge fan of Ryan either. the rest are ok.

• Like 1

Nozycat

What did Rhonda say? I didn't hear that.

Riotproof

So glad Myf is there.

• Like 2

Jenflea

Rhonda commented on their muscles and bodies, groped their biceps and commented on the body(boobs) of one of the female contestants.

It was just a bit off frankly.

Bethlehem Babe

I’ll be interested in Rhonda.

That’s always been her persona- loud, flirty, very much like a white male attitude.

I do adore myf. It’s all just as she presents.

• Like 1

Nozycat

Thanks Jingleflea, that is off.

Charlotte is growing on me a little.

Threetwoone

How often is it on? We watchez for the first time this week. It's quite kid friendly.

Jenflea

My 9 yr old loves it, has watched every episode so far. I record it and she watches it the next day mostly, or finishes it off.

purplekitty

All I can see is their sunburn atm.

Surely they have sunscreen available.

• Like 4

Bethlehem Babe

All I can see is their sunburn atm.

Surely they have sunscreen available.

I agree. I don’t remember it from last time. Seems to be a bit of no hat wearing going on too.

I think without watches etc it must be hard to remember to reapply. Maybe they need a sun safe sound like at the pools here?

Murderino

I was at a podcast festival with Dilruk in Thailand (he was a guest in the podcast, I was audience) and on several days I loaned him my large pump pack of sunscreen as we all laid around the pool - that is what they need there and yes with a reminder to reapply.

• Like 2