CallMeFeral

Tween stocking fillers?

CallMeFeral

Really struggling for what to fill stockings with for 10yo's... help!

Lucrezia Bauble

crazy socks

cool stickers

stuff from Typo eg funny pens, note pads, pencil cases

mini pop vinyls

apple store gift card

plush toy

lollies/chocolates

new packet of uno cards (mine is obsessed with minecraft, so he is getting minecraft uno)

• Like 1

Riotproof

Lip balm. Bath salts. It was your dd who had the pamper bday party, right? Face masks, bath bombs, new scrubby for shower. Favourite Lolly? Glitter Or gel pens

Ds is 9 and he’s getting exploding kittens, cool fact book, toothbrushes, mini cans of lemonade, candy cane and a new ornament. I may have forgotten something.

• Like 1

luke's mummu

Mine love the chocolate stockings you buy for around $5 at the supermarket

• Like 1

4*shining*stars

My 13yo daughters want the mini saucepan with either pancake, brownie or cookie... a single serve that you make yourself. About $9 ea from Kmart

• Like 2

kimasa

Along the lines of what 4 Shining Stars said. Target has microwave Nutella cake mugs for $8, which I know due to being in Target Friday evening and hearing "BUT MUM IT'S ONLY EIGHT DOLLARS AND IT'S NUTELLA CAKE AND YOU CAN KEEP THE MUG. BUT MUM IT'S NUTELLA CAKE. BUT MUM IT'S ONLY EIGHT DOLLARS. MUUUUMMMM PLEASE. BUT MUM IT'S ONLY EIGHT DOLLARS THAT'S SO CHEAP. MUUUUUUUMMMM".

• Like 4

EPZ

I have included

Mystery books, book light, journal, puzzle, pencil case with pencils/text for school, favorite lollies, voucher to Typo.

• Like 1

3babygirls

Anything from Zing!

Tkmaxx often has cool little mini games and bits an pieces. I found a cool Harry Potter advent calendar, a mini trivial pursuit game and some other cool little things.

• Like 1

Hypnic Jerk

I'm going to get some Macarons for DD. She will be stoked.

• Like 1

Dianalynch

typo and kikki have had 40% off...led lights, harry potter gear, cute pens and notebooks...

• Like 1

Grrrumbles

Earphones, chargers/cords, DS likes hair gel

Rubix cubes are making a comeback

• Like 1

CallMeFeral

Lip balm. Bath salts. It was your dd who had the pamper bday party, right? Face masks, bath bombs, new scrubby for shower. Favourite Lolly? Glitter Or gel pens

Ds is 9 and he’s getting exploding kittens, cool fact book, toothbrushes, mini cans of lemonade, candy cane and a new ornament. I may have forgotten something.

Yeah she's into pamper, but I also have a DS 9. Having to get different things for them will really complicate matters as inevitably they (i.e. DS) will think the other one has something he would have liked and then WHY IS THE WORLD SO UNFAIR!

• Like 1

Ellie bean

Yeah she's into pamper, but I also have a DS 9. Having to get different things for them will really complicate matters as inevitably they (i.e. DS) will think the other one has something he would have liked and then WHY IS THE WORLD SO UNFAIR!

Any reason you can’t get the pamper stuff for your da too? Mine likes all the supposedly “girly” stuff

• Like 2

CallMeFeral

Any reason you can’t get the pamper stuff for your da too? Mine likes all the supposedly “girly” stuff

Yeah good point! I've bought him nail polish in the past but he'd probably do a face mask for the novelty and wouldn't baulk at a lip balm or so.

• Like 2

Riotproof

Toothbrush? Coles had electric battery operated ones at half price recently, so I got one for dd. DS hates them so I got him two nicer toothbrushes.

• Like 1

a letter to Elise.

My da is getting some candy cane Lindt balls, some Bertie bots gummies and jelly beans, funny socks, a rubiks cube and some undies.

im really liking the puffy paint and shirt idea! I feel like he’s getting too old for the smiggle and k mart craft stuff, but I think he’d quite like that.

• Like 2

eponee

My 13yo daughters want the mini saucepan with either pancake, brownie or cookie... a single serve that you make yourself. About $9 ea from Kmart

And Target!