LightPink

Double Umbrella Stroller

LightPink

Hi!

Hoping that EB can help me find a double/twin umbrella folding stroller, suitable for a 3yr and 1yr old (so higher than 15kg per seat weight limit), that won’t break the bank! Hoping for under $250. So far all I’m finding is $400+ or within budget but in the US so shipping kills it. 3yr old has no road sense and sprints off (yes we are working on it) so I need to contain both so I can actually get out the house.

Thank you!

Green Sage

have you looked second hand? i just sold my old double pram for $150, it was good condition too. Especially since you wont need it forever, maybe just a year or two. Look on facebook marketplace.

Big W used to have a nifty little double stroller, but i havent seen it in a long time.

• Like 1

PrincessPeach

I had an older version of this one

https://www.bubsngrubs.com.au/babyhood-hornet-multi-position-stroller.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIlpnB38Gi5gIVBR2PCh1sNgMOEAQYAiABEgJXpfD_BwE

Worked well for mine at a similar age - my youngest was too heavy for me to carry in a carrier for extended times.

Big w also sold a harness backpack for toddlers - i dont care what anyone says about them, for $19 they saved my runner several times from going under trains/busses/cars & into the river.

• Like 1

Hands Up

I got all my double strollers (we went through three, kids born 13 months apart and needed different things at different stages) secondhand. I never spent more than $150 for great condition prams, and would sell them on for the same price! Try gumtree or your local FB BSS.

• Like 1

Hands Up

Ps my favourite was the mountain buggy duet. Despite retailing for $900 there is one on gumtree right now for $125 (if you live in Sydney) :-)

• Like 1

LightPink

I have a big double pram but it’s too bulky and boot space taking now that’s why I was after a stroller rather than a pram.

I’d looked on EBay and Gumtree, nothing local enough, hadn’t thought of Facebook thanks! I’ll have a look now.

Hmm maybe I should look at a backpack too. Not sure how well it will go down with the 3yr old, hard to walk anywhere if have to drag a screaming flopping child lol.

Lallalla

When I was looking for a double stroller (Specifically an umbrella one) 2nd hand they were all being snapped up the second they were advertised. I suspect as there are not many reasonably priced and no cheap new ones about.

By all accounts in my multiples group your best bet will be a 2nd hand maclaren, if you can get hold of one.