Sign in to follow this  
newme15

Don’t know what to think

newme15

I’m hoping someone has been through similar and can help me understand what might be happening.

I’m currently week 5 and had 3 positive faint line pregnancy tests. I started bleeding 3 days ago. It’s not huge and only when I go to the toilet.

The doctor has put me on bed rest and 48hourly blood tests. She doesn’t think it’s clear it’s a miscarriage as there is no cramping or temperature etc.

I’m just so worried

rosie28

I didn’t quite have that experience but did have three huge bleeds from week 5 to week 7. During one I was being scanned and they estimated I lost 200mls. Despite that I’m 32 weeks pregnant now, so don’t lose hope. Bleeding is never a good sign but doesn’t have to be a bad one. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you!

ckmelb

I had a big red bleed at 6 weeks that took a full month to properly clear. After the first couple of days it was brown blood then spotting, but it persisted until about week 10. I had blood test and increased progesterone (IVF baby)

I am 35 weeks pregnant now

Wishing you the best of luck. It turns out bleeding doesn't always mean miscarriage, but it will be tough for them to know more until they can do a scan and see a heartbeat 6/7 weeks

Behind Hazel Eyes

I bled on and off with DD around weeks 7-9, including bright red blood that the gp freaked me out saying it was a really bad sign. They never found a cause for the bleeding and she was fine. Fx its all OK.