kimasa

Food advent calendars

Mollyksy

DSP, You must have the kinder one we have. Day 1 5am and the kid unwraps a whole kinder surprise egg! I expected the equivalent of a cadbury square. Of course that was his entree to breakfast!! Yep, didn't think that through!!

DirtyStreetPie

DSP, You must have the kinder one we have. Day 1 5am and the kid unwraps a whole kinder surprise egg! I expected the equivalent of a cadbury square. Of course that was his entree to breakfast!! Yep, didn't think that through!!

That's the one. Lol.

Day 2 was a proper Kinder bar. He skipped breakfast after that. Only 22 days to go... :omg:

The good thing is that I no longer have to cut my tiny vegan one in half to share with him. It's the size of a Cadbury square... but it seems thinner, and it's triangular. :/

(edited for clarity)

Edited by DirtyStreetPie
  • Like 2

SFA

That's the one. Lol.

Day 2 was a proper Kinder bar. He skipped breakfast after that. Only 22 days to go... :omg:

The good thing is that I no longer have to cut my tiny vegan one in half to share with him. It's the size of a Cadbury square... but it seems thinner, and it's triangular. :/

(edited for clarity)

In the "spirit of Christmas" I convince DD to share her chocolates with me. Coz Christmas is all about sharing, you know?

It works on multiple levels!

• Like 1

Green Sage

That's the one. Lol.

(edited for clarity)

We have so many December birthdays that the kids are constantly eating lollies from their lolly bags. So I’m glad we don’t have a chocolate advent calendar too.

That kinder surprise one sounds good though, think I’ll get myself one next year :D

MooGuru

Yeah I was just thinking the same. Might go get myself one

BusbyWilkes

We have a Kinder one and the (big, teenager) kids take turns to open a door for the chocolate. Bonus is I don't like Kinder so I'm not tempted at all. Now, if it were the Lindt advent.....

IamtheMumma

Just got an email from France At Home that they are getting Bonne Mamam advent calendars in at the end of the month. Pre-order $39Au

Edited by IamtheMumma
  • Like 2

*Marty*

thank you.  The flavours!!!!!

*Marty*

Apart from the jams pre-order, it seems to be a bit early for 2020A dvent calendars - if you see any PLEASE, PLEASE post.  I need to start pouring over them :)

• Haha 1