Sign in to follow this  
Hands Up

OT recommendation - inner west Sydney

Hands Up

Long story short daycare agrees with us that DS1 needs some assistance before starting school next year. We have concerns with both his fine and gross motor skills.

DS1 is very sensitive, under confident and not particularly resilient. Finding a therapist with the right manner and style is going to be really important.

If you have a child with a similar temperament and can recommend an OT in inner west Sydney it would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

panda eyes

We have one kid at therapies for kids and I don't love our OT there to be honest but I haven't met the other one.

However my 7 year old son sees a different OT at inner west paediatrics on Norton St and he adores her. She is lovely and I would absolutely recommended her - her name is Louise. They have quite a few OTs so would probably be happy to recommend one specifically for your son's needs if you asked.

Hands Up

Thank you panda eyes! Thats the first website that come up and they look good. Great to know you’ve had a good experience:-)

• Like 1

Moukmouk

We used qualia

http://qualiatherapy.com.au/

They used to be in Rozelle and are now in Hunters Hill. They do school visits to some inner west schools which is great. We saw three different OTs there and they were all lovely.