Sign in to follow this  
Tropicallyme

Help please 6 weeks and non viable?

Tropicallyme

Hi, pls help. First day of last period 2/8/19 so I would have been 6 weeks Friday. Had a blood test but dr won’t give results over phone even though I’m 3 hours away. Had internal and the other scan. Got told no fetal pole seen and no cardiac activity, I’m having zero pregnancy symptoms and I’ve been spotting and brown discharge continuously for about a week now. Scan also says peri-sac haemorrhage

Soontobegran

At 6 weeks there is a +/- factor which may mean there is no foetal pole or cardiac activity yet so I would not necessarily presume the worst yet.

I would wait a week and test your urine again rather than travel 3 hours to possibly find out nothing just yet.

Lots of luck.

• Like 1

Tropicallyme

At 6 weeks there is a +/- factor which may mean there is no foetal pole or cardiac activity yet so I would not necessarily presume the worst yet.

I would wait a week and test your urine again rather than travel 3 hours to possibly find out nothing just yet.

Lots of luck.

Oh I didn’t think of that - thank you.

afterlaughter

Can you see a closer doctor and get them to ring the Lab that performed the blood tests and get them sent to them?

• Like 1

Tropicallyme

Can you see a closer doctor and get them to ring the Lab that performed the blood tests and get them sent to them?

No one within 3 hours bulk bills and I can afford to go to a local one at the moment. That’s even if I can get in - more then 90% don’t take new patients