Franny and Zooey

How do you manage your podcasts?

Franny and Zooey

Dunno if this is a dumb question

I listen to a lot of podcasts, but randomly different episodes from different shows. A lot I get suggestions from Insta etc, I look them up and want to add them to a listening list for later. I feel like I am missing something with how to do this so I can have an ongoing listening list.

Tips? THANKS!

Chaotic Pogo

I like PodCruncher

Lots of features but not over complicated

Jersey Caramel

There are lots of podcast apps that you can use. I use Google podcasts and have been able to find everything I like. Once subscribed, it lets you know when there is a new episode which is handy.

SeaPrincess

I use Apple podcasts, and I subscribe to everything I think I might listen to and they sit in my library. If I hate it, I unsubscribe and it goes away. If it finishes, I may or may not keep it just in case there’s a new season or an update. Occasionally, I might download a single episode, so that just sits in the library as well.

I don’t have time to listen to them all, but there are a couple that I listen to on the day of release every week.

• Like 1

Murderino

I have my playlist in the Apple podcast app. My sister uses Overcast.

In Apple you can tap the three dots to the right of PLAY when you are in the episode and choose Play Next or Play Later (puts it to the end of your playlist).

One you have your playlist you can move things around using the three lines to the right of the name - place your finger on the lines then drag.

My list has old episodes of new podcasts I’ve just found and as a new ep from any of my podcasts comes available I play next so it’s at the top.

Not Escapin Xmas

I use Overcast. Works well :)