10YearsLater

AFL Finals 2019

10YearsLater
  • Like 1

dadwasathome

Our family always goes for Not Collingwood

Apart from that, it would have to be that team that are the heart of Sydney, GWS :p

• Like 1

~Jolly_F~

Why is this thread in the London 2012 forum?

I am backing Geelong. I would like my elderly grandad to get a win from them again!

• Like 2

Lees75

Sad, but not surprised, Bombers girl here.

I think:

Cats

Dogs

Tigers, but am hoping for Lions.

born.a.girl

Sad, but not surprised, Bombers girl here.

I think:

Cats

Dogs

Tigers, but am hoping for Lions.

The only cousin I have anything to do with is a lifelong Bombers fan, and must admit they're kinda my second team. Started as a young child, when the milk bar had 'team' lollies, and the Essendon ones were liquorice. I suspect desertion from Geelong would have seen me excommunicated so I just kept them as a guilty secret. Tipped WC last night, and actually thought Bombers had a chance coming into half time. That last quarter was demoralising for them.

If Cats can't win, I think I'd like Brisbane to win, but I think a loss this weekend wouldn't hurt that, give them more matches to play, better for a young team, I think. They certainly handled themselves well on the MCG with the vocal Richmond crowd, but I think rain might have made that match look very one-sided. Richmond will be glad their match is at night - the 27 degrees didn't do Geelong any favours up there.

• Like 1

71Cath

I am also team "not Collingwood".

Since St Kilda has let me down again, I'll go for Brisbane or Richmond.

born.a.girl

Aaaaaand here's the foul weather just arrived for tonight's game.

Glad I'll be rugged up in front of the TV with a selection from two dogs and three cats.

Squeekums The Elf

My team is out (Port)

I'm jumping on the lions bandwagon for now

Then doggies if lions get shafted

If it down to eagles and pies in the GF, I'm going the Pies

dadwasathome

I’m also on team Not Brisbane, given what bad losers Brisbane supporters are. Booing the winning team if it’s not yours is just poor form.

born.a.girl

I’m also on team Not Brisbane, given what bad losers Brisbane supporters are. Booing the winning team if it’s not yours is just poor form.

I don't think a certain segment any team's fans have the monopoly on poor behaviour, do they?

dadwasathome

I don't think a certain segment any team's fans have the monopoly on poor behaviour, do they?

There are several other teams with booing supporters during the game, Brisbane are the only ones I’ve noticed booing the winning team post-game

born.a.girl

There are several other teams with booing supporters during the game, Brisbane are the only ones I’ve noticed booing the winning team post-game

Ah, o.k. haven't heard that. Having lost to them by one point recently I wasn't hanging around to watch their celebrations!

lizzybirdsworth

Seeing as the hawks aren’t in I’m going for Brisbane.

Fossy

My teams out, would like tigers or geelong to win, but really like most of the population I’ll be happy as long as collingwood doesn't win.

born.a.girl

Who do people think will win tonight?

I've tipped Richmond in a comp, but not at all confidently, and given I'm on 1/3 so far this weekend, even less confident.

ETA: well it appears I tipped Brisbane. I knew I couldn't decide, but thought I'd picked Richmond.

Edited by born.a.girl

BusbyWilkes

At this rate it will be my least preferred 4 teams winning this week. Boo!

10YearsLater

So I have no idea how this ended up in here... sorry!

I started another one in the actual sports forum because I couldn’t find this one again.

Geez... clearly having a bad night lol

MadMarchMasterchef

My team is out (Port)

Deathly silence about footy around here isn't it! Crows are out, port is out so the media stops reporting it!

annodam

Up yours the lot of youse!

COOOOOOOLLLLLLIIIIINNNNGGGWOOOOODDDD

We owned the G last night!

• Like 1

Bono25

Who cares. Carn the tigs!!

Squeekums The Elf

That's irrelevant to me

As long as your not violent, racist, sexist or homophobic in what you say, I don't care if someone boos.

Deathly silence about footy around here isn't it! Crows are out, port is out so the media stops reporting it!

It sucks, just cos they out it don't mean we all tune out of footy.

In an upside, Port have made the SANFL grand final :D :D :D

Announcements